What if you were already 30 minutes late to a meeting, but you hailed a cab that got you there an hour early?
Wishful thinking? Not when your taxi has gull-wing doors and a Flux Capacitor, as New York fashion design company Nooka (via Mike Lubrano Advertising) has done in a new ad campaign featuring a yellow "Back to the Future"-style DeLorean cab.
Now settle down, New Yorkers. We're pretty sure you can't flag this one down yet, as it's apparent from the pics that this is just a Photoshop mock-up, at least for now. If it does hit the streets for real, we have a feeling Ben Bailey's "Cash Cab" will be quickly usurped for Doc Brown's flaming tread as the most fantasized mid-town ride. One question, though: does it charge by the mile, minute, day or decade?
Needless to say, when this baby hits 88-miles-per-hour, you're gonna see some serious s**t. »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsBack to the Future (1985)
- TVLine Items: Kingdom Adds Fringe Vet, Hulu Picks Up Please Like Me and More (From TVLine.com. 8 December 2016, 12:02 PM, PST)
- Allied Movie Review – Spy Romance Throwback Doesn’t Quite Soar (From AreYouScreening. 6 December 2016, 9:26 AM, PST)
- Off The Shelf – Episode 109 – New Releases for December 6th 2016 (From CriterionCast. 6 December 2016, 5:00 AM, PST)
"Ca$h Cab" (2005)
- Discovery, Liberty Global to Acquire U.K. Indie Producer All3Media in $930 Million Deal (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 8 May 2014, 4:48 AM, PDT)
- Buzzmakers: Kimye's Baby & Remembering Gandolfini (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 June 2013, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- 5 Unforgettably Strange Moments From The 2013 Daytime Emmys (From The Backlot. 17 June 2013, 7:14 AM, PDT)
Ben Bailey (II)
- New image of Ricky Gervais as David Brent in Life on the Road (From Flickeringmyth. 18 November 2015, 8:40 AM, PST)
- Jim Norton, Rachel Dratch and David Alan Grier Among Upcoming ‘Friends of the People’ Guest Stars (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 10 June 2015, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Katherine Parkinson, Darren Boyd to lead new ITV sitcoms (From Digital Spy - TV news. 22 April 2014, 9:09 AM, PDT)