Joe Wright’s Anna Karenina is opening wider across the Us tomorrow, having been playing in a limited release for the past two weeks, with strong Oscar buzz surrounding Keira Knightley’s fine leading performance.
The film was released in the UK back in September – you can read our review here – and is one of the finest and most memorable period dramas in recent memory, making for utterly compelling viewing.
We saw a new TV spot and a new featurette earlier in the week, and now PopSugar have debuted another featurette, giving us an inside look at the creation of the beautiful costumes for the film with Oscar-nominated costume designer, Jacqueline Durran (Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), who I hope will pick up her third nomination in January.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- 139 movie sequels currently in the works (From Den of Geek. 18 June 2015, 3:33 AM, PDT)
- Emilia Clarke Is In "Vogue" (From SneakPeek. 17 June 2015, 8:55 PM, PDT)
- Parks and Recreation Fans, You Have to Hear Chris Pratt’s Terrific British Accent (From TVovermind.com. 16 June 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- Oscar-Nominated Film Series: First 'Pirates of the Caribbean' One of Most Enjoyable Summer Blockbusters of Early 21st Century (From Alt Film Guide. 29 June 2015, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Chloe Moretz Steps In For Dakota Fanning In Mental Illness Drama 'Brain On Fire' (From The Playlist. 26 June 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Bend It Like Beckham The Musical review (From The Hollywood News. 26 June 2015, 1:48 AM, PDT)
- Early Ultron concept art for Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 3:36 AM, PDT)
- Marvel Concept Artist Andy Park Shares Terrifying New Look At Early Designs For Ultron (From ComicBookMovie. 2 July 2015, 11:50 AM, PDT)
- Here Comes The Thunder! Hot Toys' Avengers: Age Of Ultron 'Thor' Revealed (From ComicBookMovie. 26 June 2015, 3:20 PM, PDT)