Joe Wright’s Anna Karenina is opening wider across the Us tomorrow, having been playing in a limited release for the past two weeks, with strong Oscar buzz surrounding Keira Knightley’s fine leading performance.
The film was released in the UK back in September – you can read our review here – and is one of the finest and most memorable period dramas in recent memory, making for utterly compelling viewing.
We saw a new TV spot and a new featurette earlier in the week, and now PopSugar have debuted another featurette, giving us an inside look at the creation of the beautiful costumes for the film with Oscar-nominated costume designer, Jacqueline Durran (Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), who I hope will pick up her third nomination in January.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- 'Side Effects' on Blu-ray, starring 'Academy-Award loser Rooney Mara' and 'Star of Tomorrow Channing Tatum' -- Exclusive Video (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Win a Copy of Side Effects (t) (From Filmmaker Magazine_Director Interviews (t). 16 May 2013, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law to star in Guardian/Young Vic film collaboration (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 May 2013, 5:36 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt in talks to join 'Into the Woods'; Plus, Bruce Willis, more (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 May 2013, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- Keira Knightley Shows Off Wedding Ring in London—See the Newlywed's Bling! (From E! Online. 16 May 2013, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Check Out Keira Knightley's Mismatched Wedding Ring (From Popsugar. 16 May 2013, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Godzilla Set Photo Reveals a Destroyed Subway Car (From MovieWeb. 18 May 2013, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- A Subway Gets Ripped Open on the Set of Godzilla (From shocktillyoudrop. 18 May 2013, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- More Destruction Teased On The Set Of Godzilla In New Official B-t-s Photo (From ComicBookMovie. 18 May 2013, 10:20 AM, PDT)