Joe Wright’s Anna Karenina is opening wider across the Us tomorrow, having been playing in a limited release for the past two weeks, with strong Oscar buzz surrounding Keira Knightley’s fine leading performance.
The film was released in the UK back in September – you can read our review here – and is one of the finest and most memorable period dramas in recent memory, making for utterly compelling viewing.
We saw a new TV spot and a new featurette earlier in the week, and now PopSugar have debuted another featurette, giving us an inside look at the creation of the beautiful costumes for the film with Oscar-nominated costume designer, Jacqueline Durran (Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), who I hope will pick up her third nomination in January.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- Taron Egerton and Jack Huston among those being considered for Robin Hood: Origins lead role (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 1 August 2015, 7:26 PM, PDT)
- Cat Power to Narrate Amy Berg's 'Janis' Joplin Music Documentary (From Indiewire. 29 July 2015, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Diane Keaton Books Her First-Ever Series Regular TV Gig in HBO-Produced 'The Young Pope' (From Indiewire Television. 29 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Never let go in new poster for Everest (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 3:55 AM, PDT)
- Go behind the scenes of the autumn's most gripping disaster movie Everest in this featurette (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 July 2015, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Mexican Oscar-Winning Filmmaker to Head Top Venice Jury: 3D Disaster Thriller to Open Fest (From Alt Film Guide. 28 July 2015, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Hot Toys unveils Hulkbuster collectible figurine from Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Flickeringmyth. 2 August 2015, 7:18 AM, PDT)
- Hot Toys Reveal Updated Image Gallery Of Their Amazing Avengers 'Hulkbuster' Action Figure (From ComicBookMovie. 1 August 2015, 6:29 AM, PDT)
- Check Out Unused 'Hulkbuster' And 'Ultron' Designs From Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From ComicBookMovie. 26 July 2015, 3:22 PM, PDT)