Joe Wright’s Anna Karenina is opening wider across the Us tomorrow, having been playing in a limited release for the past two weeks, with strong Oscar buzz surrounding Keira Knightley’s fine leading performance.
The film was released in the UK back in September – you can read our review here – and is one of the finest and most memorable period dramas in recent memory, making for utterly compelling viewing.
We saw a new TV spot and a new featurette earlier in the week, and now PopSugar have debuted another featurette, giving us an inside look at the creation of the beautiful costumes for the film with Oscar-nominated costume designer, Jacqueline Durran (Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), who I hope will pick up her third nomination in January.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- The Essential Films & TV to Stream This Week – August 26th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 26 August 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- what’s on iTunes, Amazon UK Instant Video, blinkbox, BBC iPlayer (from Aug 25) (From FlickFilosopher. 25 August 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Will more TV episodes be shown as event cinema? (From Den of Geek. 21 August 2014, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- Lake Bell Takes The Reins On The Emperor’s Children (From We Got This Covered. 27 August 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Lake Bell Will Direct Long-in-the-Making ‘Emperor’s Children’ Film, Which Is Awesome (From FilmSchoolRejects. 27 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Lake Bell To Direct Noah Baumbach Penned 'The Emperor's Children' (From The Playlist. 27 August 2014, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- Higher-Res Versions of Stills from Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From GeekTyrant. 27 August 2014, 4:44 PM, PDT)
- New images from Avengers: Age of Ultron, The Imitation Game, and Into the Woods (From Cineplex. 27 August 2014, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron"- More 'Thor' and 'Captain America' (From SneakPeek. 27 August 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)