Joe Wright’s Anna Karenina is opening wider across the Us tomorrow, having been playing in a limited release for the past two weeks, with strong Oscar buzz surrounding Keira Knightley’s fine leading performance.
The film was released in the UK back in September – you can read our review here – and is one of the finest and most memorable period dramas in recent memory, making for utterly compelling viewing.
We saw a new TV spot and a new featurette earlier in the week, and now PopSugar have debuted another featurette, giving us an inside look at the creation of the beautiful costumes for the film with Oscar-nominated costume designer, Jacqueline Durran (Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), who I hope will pick up her third nomination in January.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- The Essential Movies & TV to Stream This Week – September 15th 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 15 September 2014, 6:48 AM, PDT)
- Jude Law Reunites With Ex Sadie Frost for Son Rudy's 12th Birthday—See the Family-Filled Pic! (From E! Online. 12 September 2014, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- Upcoming British film cinema release calendar (From Den of Geek. 12 September 2014, 3:48 AM, PDT)
- 'The Imitation Game' Wins People's Choice Award At Tiff (From Uinterview. 15 September 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Oscars News: Is 'The Imitation Game' on the right track for big Oscar wins? (From Gold Derby. 15 September 2014, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- 'Imitation Game' takes top audience prize at Toronto Film Festival (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 15 September 2014, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- New VOD and Streaming Movies, Plus: 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Now Available Weeks Before Disc (From Movies.com. 16 September 2014, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- This Week In Home Entertainment: Godzilla, Spartacus Complete Series And More (From Cinema Blend. 16 September 2014, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- New Avengers 2,Age Of Ultron Official Spoilers,Plotline Revealed By Marvel & Disney Pictures (From OnTheFlix. 16 September 2014, 1:51 PM, PDT)