Joe Wright’s Anna Karenina is opening wider across the Us tomorrow, having been playing in a limited release for the past two weeks, with strong Oscar buzz surrounding Keira Knightley’s fine leading performance.
The film was released in the UK back in September – you can read our review here – and is one of the finest and most memorable period dramas in recent memory, making for utterly compelling viewing.
We saw a new TV spot and a new featurette earlier in the week, and now PopSugar have debuted another featurette, giving us an inside look at the creation of the beautiful costumes for the film with Oscar-nominated costume designer, Jacqueline Durran (Atonement, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy), who I hope will pick up her third nomination in January.
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsJude Law
- Sky profits break $2bn (From ScreenDaily. 28 July 2016, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- Venice reveals starry 2016 line-up (From ScreenDaily. 28 July 2016, 3:29 AM, PDT)
- Venice reveals 2016 line-up (From ScreenDaily. 28 July 2016, 3:29 AM, PDT)
- Is Avatar 2 Keeping Stephen Lang from Playing Cable in Deadpool 2? (From MovieWeb. 28 July 2016, 6:34 PM, PDT)
- Book to film adaptations by British authors (From Flickeringmyth. 25 July 2016, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Sing Street’ Exclusive Behind-The-Scenes Clip: John Carney Talks Casting Two Young Leads (From Indiewire. 25 July 2016, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- First look at Tom Ford’s Nocturnal Animals starring Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Toronto Film Festival to Open With Denzel Washington’s ‘The Magnificent Seven’ (From Variety - Film News. 26 July 2016, 7:41 AM, PDT)
- A Domestic Feud Brews In First Peek At Tom Ford Thriller Nocturnal Animals (From We Got This Covered. 25 July 2016, 1:32 PM, PDT)