The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7: “My Brother’s Keeper”
The Vampire Diaries has always been known for delivering super, episode-ending cliffhangers. However, “My Brother’s Keeper” was a special treat.
We’ve known for a long time that Elena has had feelings for Damon. So her mixed-feelings breakup with Stefan at the end of Episode 4.06, “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes,” made sense.
But what many viewers forgot was that Elena became a vampire because she had Damon’s blood in her system. It seemed like such a trivial piece of information, yet it was such a crucial one. At the end of “My Brother’s Keeper,” Caroline had an epiphany: Elena was sired to Damon. If he says that she has to feast on blood from the vein, then she has to. If Damon says that animal blood won’t work, then it won’t work – for her. »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 1/24/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 January 2015, 12:57 PM, PST)
- The Walking Dead's Lauren Cohan for horror film The Boy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 January 2015, 11:15 AM, PST)
- 'Walking Dead' Star Lauren Cohan Joins 'The Boy' (From MovieWeb. 23 January 2015, 7:46 PM, PST)
- The Flash to Go Nuclear on Feb 9th (From Boomtron. 25 January 2015, 7:16 AM, PST)
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Ian Somerhalder Talks Delena: It's a 'New Love Story' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 January 2015, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Why Julie Plec Is Ok With Vampire Diaries Fans Calling Stefan and Caroline the New Pacey and Joey (From E! Online. 22 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)