The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7: “My Brother’s Keeper”
The Vampire Diaries has always been known for delivering super, episode-ending cliffhangers. However, “My Brother’s Keeper” was a special treat.
We’ve known for a long time that Elena has had feelings for Damon. So her mixed-feelings breakup with Stefan at the end of Episode 4.06, “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes,” made sense.
But what many viewers forgot was that Elena became a vampire because she had Damon’s blood in her system. It seemed like such a trivial piece of information, yet it was such a crucial one. At the end of “My Brother’s Keeper,” Caroline had an epiphany: Elena was sired to Damon. If he says that she has to feast on blood from the vein, then she has to. If Damon says that animal blood won’t work, then it won’t work – for her. »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- "Comic-Con" Editions Of "TV Guide" Revealed (From SneakPeek. 13 July 2014, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 - Saturday Schedule Unleashed (From GeekTyrant. 12 July 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- FX's 'The Strain' Dismantles Notion of Sexy Vampires (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 July 2014, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: On Day 3 (July 26) Vamp Out with True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, Salem, Ahs: Coven, Constantine, Grimm, Sin City, Lovecraft, Twin Peaks, and More! (From Dread Central. 12 July 2014, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2014 Schedule for Saturday, July 26th (From MovieWeb. 12 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
- DC superheroes and 'American Horror Story' lead Comic-Con Saturday schedule (From Hitfix. 12 July 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)