The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7: “My Brother’s Keeper”
The Vampire Diaries has always been known for delivering super, episode-ending cliffhangers. However, “My Brother’s Keeper” was a special treat.
We’ve known for a long time that Elena has had feelings for Damon. So her mixed-feelings breakup with Stefan at the end of Episode 4.06, “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes,” made sense.
But what many viewers forgot was that Elena became a vampire because she had Damon’s blood in her system. It seemed like such a trivial piece of information, yet it was such a crucial one. At the end of “My Brother’s Keeper,” Caroline had an epiphany: Elena was sired to Damon. If he says that she has to feast on blood from the vein, then she has to. If Damon says that animal blood won’t work, then it won’t work – for her. »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW Sizzle Reel: First Peeks at ‘The 100,’ ‘Arrow’ and ‘Vampire Diaries’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 6:04 PM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6: Dramatic New Poster Pairs Elena With Stefan (From TVLine.com. 17 September 2014, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Who are the most liked TV actors working today? (From Gold Derby. 17 September 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Vampire Diaries Season 6 Damon Will Try Hard To Get Back To Elena,New Spoilers (From OnTheFlix. 15 September 2014, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- First look: Is this Alaric's new 'Vampire Diaries' love interest? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 10 September 2014, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Inside the Emmy Parties: Mptf’s Evening Before, Showtime, NBC, ICM Partners Cap Emmy Eve (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)