The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7: “My Brother’s Keeper”
The Vampire Diaries has always been known for delivering super, episode-ending cliffhangers. However, “My Brother’s Keeper” was a special treat.
We’ve known for a long time that Elena has had feelings for Damon. So her mixed-feelings breakup with Stefan at the end of Episode 4.06, “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes,” made sense.
But what many viewers forgot was that Elena became a vampire because she had Damon’s blood in her system. It seemed like such a trivial piece of information, yet it was such a crucial one. At the end of “My Brother’s Keeper,” Caroline had an epiphany: Elena was sired to Damon. If he says that she has to feast on blood from the vein, then she has to. If Damon says that animal blood won’t work, then it won’t work – for her. »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- What The Vampire Diaries' Cast Has Revealed About the Final Season (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: Biggest Hits and Misses From the TV Panels (From Variety - TV News. 25 July 2016, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- CW 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/25/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 July 2016, 1:28 PM, PDT)
- The Originals Season 4: Neil Jackson Added as New Vampire (From TVfanatic. 25 July 2016, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Sink Your Teeth Into These Juicy Details About The Vampire Diaries' Final Season (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- What the Cast of The Vampire Diaries Has Said About the End of the Show (From BuzzSugar. 25 July 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)