The Vampire Diaries Season 4 Episode 7: “My Brother’s Keeper”
The Vampire Diaries has always been known for delivering super, episode-ending cliffhangers. However, “My Brother’s Keeper” was a special treat.
We’ve known for a long time that Elena has had feelings for Damon. So her mixed-feelings breakup with Stefan at the end of Episode 4.06, “We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes,” made sense.
But what many viewers forgot was that Elena became a vampire because she had Damon’s blood in her system. It seemed like such a trivial piece of information, yet it was such a crucial one. At the end of “My Brother’s Keeper,” Caroline had an epiphany: Elena was sired to Damon. If he says that she has to feast on blood from the vein, then she has to. If Damon says that animal blood won’t work, then it won’t work – for her. »
- Bags Hooper
Similar News Items"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 September 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- ‘How to Get Away With Murder’ Casts Amy Okuda as New Character for Season 2 (From The Wrap. 1 September 2015, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- 2015 Fall TV Spoiler-rama: Scoop on the Premieres of All Your Favorite Shows! (From E! Online. 1 September 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Pilot First Impressions: The CW’s Containment (From TVovermind.com. 27 August 2015, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston and James Franco Are Teaming Up For a New Comedy (From BuzzSugar. 26 August 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries: 8 Details That Will Get You Pumped For Season 7 (From BuzzSugar. 21 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)