Just one night after it was reported that three of The Wanted band members were seen out with Lindsay Lohan prior to her early morning arrest, 22-year-old Jay McGuiness wore a "Free Lindsay" shirt during the boy band's second New York City show opening for Justin Bieber at Madison Square Garden on Thursday evening.
Wanted member Max George, who was cited as being at the NYC lounge Avenue with Lohan, 26, at the time of her arrest, sang alongside McGuiness as he showed off his Diy t-shirt.
Related: Charges Filed Against Lindsay Lohan
The Liz & Dick actress, who attended The Wanted's show at Msg on Wednesday, was arrested after a physical altercation with another woman on Thursday morning. It's been alleged that the incident may have been spurred on when a female began hitting on George, 24. The actress is facing third degree assault charges.
Related: Dina Lohan Speaks Out - Exclusive
Prior to her arrest, LiLo was seemingly »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber No Fan Of The Weeknd: ‘That S**t’s Wack!’ (From ET Canada. 21 January 2017, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Says The Weeknd's Music Is 'Whack' Following Selena Gomez Romance Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Not a Fan of Music by The Weeknd, Selena Gomez's New Beau (From E! Online. 21 January 2017, 12:44 PM, PST)
- Lindsay Lohan Hangs Out With Tommaso Zorzi In Italy, Amid Rumors Of Muslim Conversion (From Uinterview. 16 January 2017, 3:09 PM, PST)
- Find Out Which Female Costars Charlie Sheen Would ‘Kick to the Curb’ – and Why’s He Slamming Rihanna (From PEOPLE.com. 12 January 2017, 12:18 PM, PST)
- Charlie Sheen Ranks His Female Co-Stars, Takes Dig at Jennifer Grey on 'Watch What Happens Live!' (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 January 2017, 6:39 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Lindsay Lohan's Parents Explain Her Bizarre New Accent: 'There's Nothing to Be Concerned About' (From Entertainment Tonight. 2 November 2016, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Dina Lohan Is ''Very Happy'' Lindsay Lohan Is No Longer With ''Abusive'' Ex Egor Tarabasov (From E! Online. 6 October 2016, 7:55 PM, PDT)
- 'It's Not the First Time': Lindsay Lohan Claims Her Fiancé Has Been Abusive in the Past and Hints Relationship Is Over (From PEOPLE.com. 7 August 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)