Previously on Glee, Marley Rose couldn't remember How Clothes Work, so she contracted an eating disorder, despite the fact that she should be feeling really good about herself as a lady because two men-folk keep validating her existence with homoerotic wrasslin' matches. Jake and Ryder worked out a bro-type truce when Jake helped Ryder get diagnosed with dyslexia and Ryder told his jock friends to stop bullying Jake just because he's a poor.
Blaine's post-adultery existential crisis continued unabated until Sam worked his Overstreet magic and made our little Gollum remember how he used to be a happy hobbit in the gay ol' Shire and convinced him that maybe he should stop punching himself in the face all the hours of all the days. And Finn Hudson was buried with Will in baptism and raised to walk in the Schueness of life.
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 4/18/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 18 April 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- Our take on 'American Idol' smackdown: Harry Connick Jr. vs. Quentin Alexander (From Gold Derby. 18 April 2015, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- American Idol: What Should the Top 6 Sing for 'Arena Anthems' Week? (From TVLine.com. 17 April 2015, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Naya Rivera Begins Her "Babymoon" With Bikinis and a Growing Bump—Take a Look! (From E! Online. 18 April 2015, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Pregnant Naya Rivera Flaunts Bare Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini: Instagram Photo (From Us Weekly. 18 April 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Three posters for the horror comedy series Scream Queens (From Flickeringmyth. 18 April 2015, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians 2' Codename Is 'Guardians 3000', What Does It Mean? (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- 35 Movies You Need to See This Summer (From MovieWeb. 18 April 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- New Avengers: Age Of Ultron Featurette Reveals It’s All Tony’s Fault (From Collider.com. 18 April 2015, 7:37 AM, PDT)