Piers McCarthy reviews the seventh episode of The Walking Dead season three...
The end of The Walking Dead’s first half of Season 3 is soon approaching. It’s a depressing thought as the show fuels its 40-something minute run-time each week with more entertainment than most other programmes currently airing. Still, the cast and crew behind AMC’s zombie drama are leaving us fans begging for more. Had episode 7 been the last, the final moments would have you screaming out in irritation of the hiatus. Fortunately, the penultimate episode builds up to something bound-to-be-tremendous awaiting us next week.
Major spoilers follow...
Starting with Glenn’s vicious interrogation, the first sequence of “When the Dead Come Knocking” highlights the tenacity of both Steven Yeun and Michael Rooker. The latter, especially, ferociously throws half a dozen punches squarely in Glenn’s face and then pulls his bayonet to the prisoner’s mouth. »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- ‘Taken’ Review: Everything Wrong With the NBC Adaptation of Liam Neeson’s Movies — No One Even Gets Taken! (From Indiewire Television. 27 February 2017, 7:59 PM, PST)
- ‘Taken’ Review: Everything Wrong With the NBC Adaptation of Liam Neeson’s Movies — No One Even Gets Taken! (From Indiewire. 27 February 2017, 7:59 PM, PST)
- Promo images for The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 12 – ‘Say Yes’ (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2017, 2:30 PM, PST)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
- Possible Spoilers: Wonder Woman plot leaked online with possible cameos and tone – but is it any good? (From Flickeringmyth. 23 February 2017, 4:59 AM, PST)
- Joss Whedon talks about his rejected Wonder Woman movie (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 12:53 PM, PST)
- New images and concept art from Wonder Woman (From Flickeringmyth. 21 February 2017, 8:27 AM, PST)
Michael Rooker (I)
- New Guardians of the Galaxy 2 Footage Arrives, Trailer #3 Coming Tomorrow (From MovieWeb. 27 February 2017, 10:11 AM, PST)
- ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2’ Final Trailer Tomorrow, Tease Right Now (From TheHDRoom. 27 February 2017, 9:49 AM, PST)
- Drax annoys the team with his eating habits in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 trailer tease (From Flickeringmyth. 27 February 2017, 9:42 AM, PST)