Piers McCarthy reviews the seventh episode of The Walking Dead season three...
The end of The Walking Dead’s first half of Season 3 is soon approaching. It’s a depressing thought as the show fuels its 40-something minute run-time each week with more entertainment than most other programmes currently airing. Still, the cast and crew behind AMC’s zombie drama are leaving us fans begging for more. Had episode 7 been the last, the final moments would have you screaming out in irritation of the hiatus. Fortunately, the penultimate episode builds up to something bound-to-be-tremendous awaiting us next week.
Major spoilers follow...
Starting with Glenn’s vicious interrogation, the first sequence of “When the Dead Come Knocking” highlights the tenacity of both Steven Yeun and Michael Rooker. The latter, especially, ferociously throws half a dozen punches squarely in Glenn’s face and then pulls his bayonet to the prisoner’s mouth. »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Manuel Carballo’s Horror Flick The Returned Scores a Nifty New Poster (From Beyond Hollywood. 18 December 2013, 6:04 AM, PST)
- Fired Walking Dead Creator Frank Darabont Suing AMC For Millions (From TVovermind.com. 18 December 2013, 5:33 AM, PST)
- Showrunner Scott Gimple Talks About What's Next on The Walking Dead (From Comingsoon.net. 18 December 2013)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
- Yvonne Strahovski Gets Blown Away in New I, Frankenstein Still (From Horror Asylum. 17 December 2013)
- Video: Why ‘Scott Pilgrim vs. The World’ Is One of the Deepest Comic Book Films Ever (From Slash Film. 16 December 2013, 10:00 AM, PST)
- ‘A Fantastic Fear of Everything’ Trailer: This Could Be Simon Pegg’s Biggest Acting Challenge to Date (From FilmSchoolRejects. 13 December 2013, 1:30 PM, PST)
Michael Rooker (I)
- Bradley Cooper on Rocket Raccoon's Voice in Guardians Of The Galaxy (From GeekTyrant. 9 December 2013, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Bradley Cooper Talks About Voicing Rocket Raccoon in Guardians of the Galaxy (From MovieWeb. 8 December 2013, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Bradley Cooper Talks Rocket Raccoon’s Accent in Guardians Of The Galaxy; Says Chris Pratt’s Performance is ‘Unbelievable’ and ‘Blew Him Away’ (From Collider.com. 7 December 2013, 9:32 AM, PST)