Piers McCarthy reviews the seventh episode of The Walking Dead season three...
The end of The Walking Dead’s first half of Season 3 is soon approaching. It’s a depressing thought as the show fuels its 40-something minute run-time each week with more entertainment than most other programmes currently airing. Still, the cast and crew behind AMC’s zombie drama are leaving us fans begging for more. Had episode 7 been the last, the final moments would have you screaming out in irritation of the hiatus. Fortunately, the penultimate episode builds up to something bound-to-be-tremendous awaiting us next week.
Major spoilers follow...
Starting with Glenn’s vicious interrogation, the first sequence of “When the Dead Come Knocking” highlights the tenacity of both Steven Yeun and Michael Rooker. The latter, especially, ferociously throws half a dozen punches squarely in Glenn’s face and then pulls his bayonet to the prisoner’s mouth. »
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- The Walking Dead Season 6: 5 New Characters You Need To Know (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 5:24 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead season 6: new characters confirmed, images released (From Den of Geek. 30 July 2015, 1:08 AM, PDT)
- 10 Reasons The Walking Dead Needs To End (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
- Ant-Man King of the Box Office Insects with $58 Million Haul (From TheHDRoom. 19 July 2015, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: Ant-Man King of the Box Office Insects (From TheHDRoom. 19 July 2015, 10:43 AM, PDT)
- Ant-man – Another Take (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 18 July 2015, 6:28 PM, PDT)
Michael Rooker (I)
- ‘Atlantis Down’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 July 2015, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Mclean sparks with Guardians of the Galaxy creator (From IF.com.au. 19 July 2015, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- The good, the bad. My first trip to Montreal Comiccon was a smashing success (From SoundOnSight. 5 July 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)