Bobbi Kristina Brown is angry that the public is treating her like the crucified Messiah, Jesus Christ. No, that is not a joke.
After her most recent car accident -- this one pretty serious -- Bobbi Kristina tweeted the following (creative grammar and all):
"#Letmelive without YOUppl crucifying me?! Oh, yes now I remember .. YOUppl did the Same Damn THING2 Jesus.& he overcame you All. #Nowwatch."
Also featured on the show? Bk's relationship, and controversial engagement, to the young man Whitney raised as her "adoptive" son, Nick Gordon. Nick recently announced the couple's split via Twitter, and Us Weekly says the breakup will be featured on an upcoming episode of the show. »
Similar News ItemsWhitney Houston (I)
- Whitney Houston doc 'Can I Be Me' gets UK deal (From ScreenDaily. 27 March 2017, 4:57 AM, PDT)
- Ciara Shows Off Her Baby Bump in Nothing but a Bra and Underwear (From Popsugar. 21 March 2017, 7:31 AM, PDT)
- How BeBe Winans Found ‘Instant Family’ with Whitney Houston (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Bobby Brown (I)
- Cara Delevingne Is Going to Shave Her Head for Her Next Film Role (From PEOPLE.com. 29 March 2017, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Medium Tyler Henry Claims There’s a Kardashian-Jenner Love Triangle Brewing in New Promo (From PEOPLE.com. 3 March 2017, 5:35 AM, PST)
- Hollywood Medium Connects Bobby Brown to Whitney Houston and Bobbi Kristina When New Episodes Return to E! This Spring (From E! Online. 2 March 2017, 11:01 AM, PST)
Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Bobby Brown and Nick Gordon Remember the Late Bobbi Kristina Brown on What Would Have Been Her 24th Birthday (From E! Online. 4 March 2017, 2:44 PM, PST)
- Bobby Brown Pays Tribute to Late Daughter Bobbi Kristina on Her Birthday: 'Today We Celebrate You Baby Girl' (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 March 2017, 9:17 AM, PST)
- Bobby Brown Celebrates Late Daughter Bobbi Kristina on What Would Have Been Her 24th Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 4 March 2017, 8:49 AM, PST)