Former president George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized for several days in Houston, Tex. due to a bronchitis infection.
Bush was admitted to Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center so doctors could try to prevent the bronchitis from turning into pneumonia.
After developing a secondary bacterial infection, to former leader of the free world is said to be in stable condition.
USA Today spoke to the physician overseeing Bush's treatment, Amy Myunderse. "He is definitely in great spirits," says Myunderse. "He is happy, joking and definitely getting better."
Mr. Bush, the father of former president George W. Bush, has been confined to a wheelchair recently due to complications from Parkinson's disease. »
Similar News ItemsGeorge W. Bush
- Trump Tower Protest Led by Mark Ruffalo, Olivia Wilde, Michael Moore and More (From MovieWeb. 16 August 2017, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Late Night TV vs. Donald Trump: 8 Hosts Ranked, From Most to Least Critical (From Indiewire Television. 16 August 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- Late Night TV vs. Donald Trump: 8 Hosts Ranked, From Most to Least Critical (From Indiewire. 16 August 2017, 1:34 PM, PDT)
George Bush (I)
- Former Presidents George Hw and W Bush Denounce Racism in Wake of Charlottesville (From The Wrap. 16 August 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- People Explains: Everything We Know about the New Monica Lewinsky-Linda Tripp Movie (From PEOPLE.com. 3 August 2017, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- James Murdoch, James Baker to Keynote Paley International Council Summit (From Variety - TV News. 1 August 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)