Former president George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized for several days in Houston, Tex. due to a bronchitis infection.
Bush was admitted to Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center so doctors could try to prevent the bronchitis from turning into pneumonia.
After developing a secondary bacterial infection, to former leader of the free world is said to be in stable condition.
USA Today spoke to the physician overseeing Bush's treatment, Amy Myunderse. "He is definitely in great spirits," says Myunderse. "He is happy, joking and definitely getting better."
Mr. Bush, the father of former president George W. Bush, has been confined to a wheelchair recently due to complications from Parkinson's disease. »
Similar News ItemsGeorge W. Bush
- Thn Talks To ‘Fire In The Blood’ Director Dylan Mohan Gray (From The Hollywood News. 10 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Dick Cheney -- Rappers Can't Rock Cowboy Hats (From TMZ. 9 March 2014, 11:22 AM, PDT)
- Bill Whitaker Joins ‘60 Minutes’ As Correspondent (From Deadline TV. 6 March 2014, 12:15 PM, PST)
George Bush (I)
- Shirley Temple Dies At 85 (From We Got This Covered. 11 February 2014, 8:11 AM, PST)
- R.I.P. Shirley Temple (1928 – 2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 11 February 2014, 5:49 AM, PST)
- Shirley Temple Black dies at 85 (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 11 February 2014, 4:19 AM, PST)