Former president George H.W. Bush has been hospitalized for several days in Houston, Tex. due to a bronchitis infection.
Bush was admitted to Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center so doctors could try to prevent the bronchitis from turning into pneumonia.
After developing a secondary bacterial infection, to former leader of the free world is said to be in stable condition.
USA Today spoke to the physician overseeing Bush's treatment, Amy Myunderse. "He is definitely in great spirits," says Myunderse. "He is happy, joking and definitely getting better."
Mr. Bush, the father of former president George W. Bush, has been confined to a wheelchair recently due to complications from Parkinson's disease. »
Similar News ItemsGeorge W. Bush
- Michael Moore Fires Another Subtle Shot at ‘American Sniper’ (From The Wrap. 25 January 2015, 2:13 PM, PST)
- Geraldo Rivera Blasts Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi Over ‘American Sniper’ Article (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 January 2015, 9:11 AM, PST)
- 13 Films You Won’t Believe Turn 10 Years Old In 2015 (From Obsessed with Film. 22 January 2015, 8:00 AM, PST)
George Bush (I)
- 5 Ways ‘The View’ Can Avoid the ‘Today’ Show Fall (From The Wrap. 22 January 2015, 11:59 AM, PST)
- Tony Verna, Inventor of Instant Replay in Sports TV, Dies at 81 (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2015, 5:21 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise and Doug Liman reteaming on Mena (From Flickeringmyth. 15 January 2015, 1:17 PM, PST)