Texas Chainsaw 3D will be opening in the Us on the first weekend of the New Year, and from what we’ve seen so far, it’s going to be a brilliant horror to kick off the first weekend of the year.
The first trailer landed back in September, and with its release now really just a matter of weeks away, Lionsgate have released a new sixty-second trailer, along with the first TV spot.
“Lionsgate’s Texas Chainsaw 3D continues the legendary story of the homicidal Sawyer family, picking up where Tobe Hooper’s 1974 horror classic left off in Newt, Texas, where for decades people went missing without a trace. The townspeople long suspected the Sawyer family, owners of a local barbeque pit, were somehow responsible. Their suspicions were finally confirmed one hot summer day when a young woman escaped the Sawyer house following the brutal murders of her four friends. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- Passengers, Rogue One, Jackie, and more films you must see this December (From Cineplex. 2 December 2016, 6:21 AM, PST)
- Interview: Dominic Monaghan Discusses the Horror & Heart of Pet (From DailyDead. 1 December 2016, 4:16 PM, PST)
- ‘Pet’ Clip Has Dominic Monaghan Going Creepy Stalker on a Girl (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 1 December 2016, 10:26 AM, PST)
Scott Eastwood (I)
- Scott Eastwood Calls Out Australian Tabloids for Making Him ‘Look Like a Total Creep’ (From The Wrap. 28 November 2016, 6:18 PM, PST)
- Suicide Squad extended cut gets two new featurettes (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2016, 3:26 PM, PST)
- Scott Eastwood Hilariously Admits He Looks ‘Like A Total Creep’ During Flirty Beach Date (From ET Canada. 28 November 2016, 3:12 PM, PST)
- Daily Dead’s 2016 Holiday Gift Guide & Giveaways: Day 5 – Stephen King, Grey Matter Art, Last Exit to Nowhere Apparel, Monopoly & More! (From DailyDead. 30 November 2016, 12:08 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Review: C.H.U.D. II: Bud The Chud Vestron Video Collector’s Series (From DailyDead. 29 November 2016, 2:01 PM, PST)
- Blu-ray Review – The Driller Killer (1979) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 November 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)