The Lindsay Lohan assault drama took a transcendental twist when it was revealed that the actress' alleged assault victim is a psychic who had a premonition about the "Liz & Dick" star and offered her a free reading before getting punched in the face.
Tiffany Ava Mitchell is a professional psychic who moved to New York City from Palm Beach, Fla, where she owned and operated Ava’s Psychic Visions, according to Extra TV. She specializes in tarot, palm and psychic energy readings. She began having premonitions when she was just 10 years old.
Those psychic premonitions kicked in when Mitchell ran into Lohan at club Avenue in New York City on Thursday. Mitchell reportedly had a premonition about the "Liz & Dick" actress and approached her to offer a free reading in the VIP lounge, according to the New York Daily News. Lohan supposedly rebuffed the offer, telling the psychic, "Give me my space. »
- Cavan Sieczkowski
Similar News ItemsLindsay Lohan
- Amanda Bynes Tweets Post-Arrest: I Don’t Do Drugs (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 5:21 PM, PDT)
- How Brad Pitt Is Pushing Hard For World War Z (From Popsugar. 24 May 2013, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Amanda Bynes Could Go To Prision After Throwing Bong — Expert (From HollywoodLife. 24 May 2013, 11:27 AM, PDT)
ABC News [us]
- Robert Rodriguez’s El Rey Net Courts Viewers From Dusk ’Til Dawn (From Variety - TV News. 23 May 2013, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Nick Carter Recalls Substance Abuse Past in Upcoming Memoir (From E! Online. 23 May 2013, 2:46 PM, PDT)
- Kate Upton says no, so Nina Agdal will go to high schooler's prom instead (From Pop2it. 23 May 2013, 11:49 AM, PDT)
Max George (I)
- The Wanted's Hot Tub: "A Luxurious Petri Dish for Bacteria" (From E! Online. 24 May 2013, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- The Wanted's Nathan Sykes Post Surgery: "Signs So Far Have Been Really Good," Says Max George (From E! Online. 9 May 2013, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- The Wanted Performs—Without Nathan Sykes—at E! Upfronts Presentation (From E! Online. 22 April 2013, 5:51 PM, PDT)