DreamWorks’ Rise of the Guardians saw the animation house return to the big screen over the weekend in the Us, and now its UK release has arrived today, and the excitement is naturally running on high.
The film has already been submitted for the Best Animated Feature category at the Oscars, alongside twenty others, and it’s going to be very interesting to see how the final nominees stack up in January.
We recently caught a great new TV spot for the film, and now its official Facebook has debuted an excellent series of artwork, telling a story behind the characters.
It’s no secret that animation houses like DreamWorks, Disney, and Pixar like to promote from within, and give the artists who’ve worked on past projects a chance to direct somewhere down the line, so the work we see below could well be that of a big director in the years to come. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Rihanna, Hugh, Katy & More -- See This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics (From TooFab. 2 May 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Week in Review: Rip ‘Lotr’ cinematographer Andrew Lesnie (From SoundOnSight. 1 May 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- Throwback? Ageless Hugh Jackman Looks the Same in His Snarling #Tbt Shot: See the Funny Pic of the Wolverine Star! (From E! Online. 30 April 2015, 5:38 PM, PDT)
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See (From Rolling Stone. 3 May 2015, 7:27 AM, PDT)
- New UK poster for Aloha starring Bradley Cooper, Emma Stone and Rachel McAdams (From Flickeringmyth. 2 May 2015, 4:13 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Paltrow Silvery Oscar Dress at 83rd Academy Awards (From Alt Film Guide. 1 May 2015, 6:03 PM, PDT)
Chris Pine (I)
- Janet Jackson Makes a Rare Public Appearance at Giorgio Armani's 40th Anniversary Dinner—See the Photos! (From E! Online. 30 April 2015, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- David Schwimmer Shows Off 4-Year-old Daughter Cleo—She's the Spitting Image of Her Beautiful Mom! (From E! Online. 27 April 2015, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Brings His Good Looks and Big Heart to an La Benefit (From Popsugar. 27 April 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)