DreamWorks’ Rise of the Guardians saw the animation house return to the big screen over the weekend in the Us, and now its UK release has arrived today, and the excitement is naturally running on high.
The film has already been submitted for the Best Animated Feature category at the Oscars, alongside twenty others, and it’s going to be very interesting to see how the final nominees stack up in January.
We recently caught a great new TV spot for the film, and now its official Facebook has debuted an excellent series of artwork, telling a story behind the characters.
It’s no secret that animation houses like DreamWorks, Disney, and Pixar like to promote from within, and give the artists who’ve worked on past projects a chance to direct somewhere down the line, so the work we see below could well be that of a big director in the years to come. »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- ‘Peter Pan’: For More Than 100 Years, He’s Been the Boy Who Wouldn’t Go Away (From Variety - Film News. 9 October 2015, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- The Martian Looks Set To Leave Pan Stranded At The Box Office This Weekend (From We Got This Covered. 9 October 2015, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: ‘Pan’ Bombing as ‘Martian’ Heads for $34 Million Weekend Win (From Variety - Film News. 9 October 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Are the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys Going on Tour Together? Is Ireland Baldwin Dating Olivia Wilde's Ex? Find Out Now! (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Sorkin: His best screenplays to date (From Hollywoodnews.com. 9 October 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Alec Baldwin Teases Ireland Baldwin About Reports She's Dating Olivia Wilde's Ex-Husband (From E! Online. 9 October 2015, 5:50 AM, PDT)
Chris Pine (I)
- Rumour: Wonder Woman movie to take place across three time periods (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2015, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Crackle Debuts New Series Starring Bryan Cranston (From Tubefilter News. 8 October 2015, 4:29 PM, PDT)
- Will 'Wonder Woman' Span 3 Different Time Periods? (From MovieWeb. 7 October 2015, 6:25 PM, PDT)