The last month of 2012! And as usual for the holiday season, there is A Lot to do! Here are a few things to check out in between eating latkes and watching "It's A Wonderful Life"....again! Happy Holidays!
Oscar Bait Movie:
"Les Miserables" is already getting major award buzz and with a cast that includes Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Amanda Seyfried and Russell Crowe, it's no wonder why! The classic novel turned Broadway musical now heads to the big screen on Christmas day.
On Your Mark, Get Set, Shop!:
I love this idea! Upscale retailer Neiman ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsAnne Hathaway
- 150 random celebrities, painstakingly sorted into Hogwarts houses (From EW.com - PopWatch. 8 July 2014, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon brings you a Neil Young cover of 'Fancy' you never thought was possible (From Hitfix. 8 July 2014, 12:54 AM, PDT)
- Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman Steal Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield's Cute Paparazzi Sign Idea (From E! Online. 7 July 2014, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Now you see him: First look at Adrien Brody in History's 'Houdini' (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 July 2014, 2:48 PM, PDT)
- Everything Hugh Jackman looks like now (From EW.com - PopWatch. 9 July 2014, 11:54 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past director's cut to be released on Blu-ray (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 8 July 2014, 8:01 AM, PDT)
- Holy Moses! Christian Bale gets biblical in Exodus: Gods and Kings trailer (From Cineplex. 9 July 2014, 8:44 AM, PDT)
- First trailer for Ridley Scott's Exodus: Gods And Kings (From Den of Geek. 8 July 2014, 10:45 PM, PDT)
- New Trailer, Photos and Poster For Ridley Scott’s Exodus: Gods And Kings (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 8 July 2014, 10:43 PM, PDT)