The last month of 2012! And as usual for the holiday season, there is A Lot to do! Here are a few things to check out in between eating latkes and watching "It's A Wonderful Life"....again! Happy Holidays!
Oscar Bait Movie:
"Les Miserables" is already getting major award buzz and with a cast that includes Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Amanda Seyfried and Russell Crowe, it's no wonder why! The classic novel turned Broadway musical now heads to the big screen on Christmas day.
On Your Mark, Get Set, Shop!:
I love this idea! Upscale retailer Neiman ...
Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice, The Man From U.N.C.L.E. and Pan At Warner Bros. Pictures Comic-Con Panel (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 July 2015, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- 'Dawn Of Justice' To Sdcc (From Access Hollywood. 1 July 2015, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2015: Warner Bros. Pictures Announces Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Hall H Panel (From DailyDead. 1 July 2015, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark? (From E! Online. 5 July 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Dressed to kill by Anne-Katrin Titze (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 5 July 2015, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- 'Lip Sync Battle' Is Back With Epic Lineup: Alison Brie, Justin Bieber, 'Empire' Cast (From Moviefone. 3 July 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Australian films in the Us B.O. scorecard (From IF.com.au. 1 July 2015, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Ryan Corr on Banished, Holding the Man and gay marriage (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 June 2015, 10:48 PM, PDT)
- ‘Blackfish’ Director Boards Adventure-Thriller ‘The Search’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 24 June 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)