Ever since Disney's announcement of the long awaited and not so far, far away "Star Wars" sequel trilogy starting with "Episode VII" in 2015, there's been a flurry of excitement, mostly from folks wondering what a follow-up to "Return of the Jedi" will look like three decades after the fact.
Some couldn't wait to see what the Mouse House has in store for the "Star Wars" franchise, and these artistically inclined ambassadors to the nerd community have put forth their own forceful visions of George Lucas' universe. We've collected the best of this fan art, some of which is truly awesome, some of it chuckle-worthy, in many cases both.
Original Trilogy Trio
1. We're Back!
2. Old Luke Skywalker
3. Old Han Solo
4. Grandparents »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Officially Wraps Production (From TVovermind.com. 24 September 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Disaster Artist’ Trailer is Something You Never Thought You Needed (From Age of the Nerd. 23 September 2017, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Shares “Dangerous And Desperate” Photos From Han Solo Movie Set (From Deadline. 23 September 2017, 3:18 PM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Behind-the-Scenes Video: Ryan Gosling Offers New Details About the Much-Hyped Sequel — Watch (From Indiewire. 23 September 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- New Character Posters for Blade Runner 2049 (From TVovermind.com. 23 September 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford, Ryan Gosling & Cast Attend ‘Blade Runner 2049’ Photocall In London (From Uinterview. 22 September 2017, 2:55 PM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- Get Ready For Some Interesting Han Solo Movie Rumors (From TVovermind.com. 24 September 2017, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Spielberg’ Trailer Explores the Career of a Blockbuster King (From The Film Stage. 23 September 2017, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Ant Man 2 Director Begs Lucasfilm for Unaltered Star Wars Release (From MovieWeb. 23 September 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)