Ever since Disney's announcement of the long awaited and not so far, far away "Star Wars" sequel trilogy starting with "Episode VII" in 2015, there's been a flurry of excitement, mostly from folks wondering what a follow-up to "Return of the Jedi" will look like three decades after the fact.
Some couldn't wait to see what the Mouse House has in store for the "Star Wars" franchise, and these artistically inclined ambassadors to the nerd community have put forth their own forceful visions of George Lucas' universe. We've collected the best of this fan art, some of which is truly awesome, some of it chuckle-worthy, in many cases both.
Original Trilogy Trio
1. We're Back!
2. Old Luke Skywalker
3. Old Han Solo
4. Grandparents »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- New Trailer for Star Wars Rebels Season 2; Episode VIII Adds Gugu Mbatha-Raw (From HeyUGuys. 9 October 2015, 6:23 AM, PDT)
- [Review] Pan (From The Film Stage. 9 October 2015, 6:11 AM, PDT)
- Pan – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 9 October 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Academy Awards Film Series: From Class Distinctions to Incest - Adult Themes in First-Rate, Long-Thought-Lost Drama (From Alt Film Guide. 8 October 2015, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens to receive world premiere on December 14th (From Flickeringmyth. 8 October 2015, 6:51 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars 7' World Premiere Date and City Announced (From MovieWeb. 8 October 2015, 5:08 PM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- 25 Best Shots In All Of Star Wars (From Obsessed with Film. 9 October 2015, 5:08 AM, PDT)
- Seth Green doesn’t think Marvel will do a Howard the Duck movie (From Flickeringmyth. 9 October 2015, 4:35 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 2-Hour Doc 'Fog City Mavericks' Doc Talks San Francisco Directors, Features Coppola, Spielberg, Lucas, Eastwood, More (From The Playlist. 8 October 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)