Ever since Disney's announcement of the long awaited and not so far, far away "Star Wars" sequel trilogy starting with "Episode VII" in 2015, there's been a flurry of excitement, mostly from folks wondering what a follow-up to "Return of the Jedi" will look like three decades after the fact.
Some couldn't wait to see what the Mouse House has in store for the "Star Wars" franchise, and these artistically inclined ambassadors to the nerd community have put forth their own forceful visions of George Lucas' universe. We've collected the best of this fan art, some of which is truly awesome, some of it chuckle-worthy, in many cases both.
Original Trilogy Trio
1. We're Back!
2. Old Luke Skywalker
3. Old Han Solo
4. Grandparents »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Star Wars' Meets 'Mario Kart,' 'The Fog' Action Figures and More (From Movies.com. 11 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII filming is underway (From Den of Geek. 10 February 2016, 10:12 PM, PST)
- Filming on Star Wars: Episode VIII has begun (From JoBlo. 10 February 2016, 4:55 PM, PST)
Harrison Ford (I)
- Berlin: Strong Fare, New Players May Fuel Market (From Variety - Film News. 10 February 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Millennium Falcon Ride Teased in Disney's 'Star Wars' Land Special Promo (From MovieWeb. 9 February 2016, 4:08 PM, PST)
- How Star Wars: The Force Awakens Should Have Ended (From ComicBookMovie. 9 February 2016, 3:51 PM, PST)
George Lucas (I)
- 5 More Movies That Would Make Perfect Video Slots (From Flickeringmyth. 10 February 2016, 9:03 AM, PST)
- The Big Difference Between Lucasfilm Before And After George Lucas Left (From Cinema Blend. 9 February 2016, 2:28 PM, PST)
- Ewan McGregor Returning to the Star Wars Universe? (From LatinoReview. 9 February 2016, 5:43 AM, PST)