Ever since Disney's announcement of the long awaited and not so far, far away "Star Wars" sequel trilogy starting with "Episode VII" in 2015, there's been a flurry of excitement, mostly from folks wondering what a follow-up to "Return of the Jedi" will look like three decades after the fact.
Some couldn't wait to see what the Mouse House has in store for the "Star Wars" franchise, and these artistically inclined ambassadors to the nerd community have put forth their own forceful visions of George Lucas' universe. We've collected the best of this fan art, some of which is truly awesome, some of it chuckle-worthy, in many cases both.
Original Trilogy Trio
1. We're Back!
2. Old Luke Skywalker
3. Old Han Solo
4. Grandparents »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Disney loses John Carter rights, new studio sought to continue the franchise (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2014, 1:10 AM, PDT)
- Page 2: Star Wars, Bttf, Harry Potter, Interstellar, Doctor Who, Simpsons, Robocop, Bond, Transformers, Pulp Fiction (From Slash Film. 22 October 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Hishe Bonus Clips for Man Of Steel, Amazing Spider-man 2, and More (From GeekTyrant. 22 October 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- 'Exodus', 'Woman in Black 2', 'Citizenfour' and More in Today's MPAA Ratings Bulletin (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 October 2014, 7:42 AM, PDT)
- Star Wars: Episode VII scene description and set photos featuring Stormtroopers (From Flickeringmyth. 22 October 2014, 4:38 AM, PDT)
- Showtime Revs Up Nonfiction With Docs on Bob Dylan, Kobe Bryant, Marlon Brando (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- Watch: 'Star Wars' Prequels Recut Into 2 Hour 40 Minute 'Turn to the Darkside: Episode 3.1' (From The Playlist. 22 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- SXSW 2015 Sets Mark Duplass Keynote, First Wave Of Film Panels (From Deadline New York. 21 October 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Ebola, George Lucas, Netflix, DVDs & Blu-rays and Much More (From Rope Of Silicon. 21 October 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)