Ever since Disney's announcement of the long awaited and not so far, far away "Star Wars" sequel trilogy starting with "Episode VII" in 2015, there's been a flurry of excitement, mostly from folks wondering what a follow-up to "Return of the Jedi" will look like three decades after the fact.
Some couldn't wait to see what the Mouse House has in store for the "Star Wars" franchise, and these artistically inclined ambassadors to the nerd community have put forth their own forceful visions of George Lucas' universe. We've collected the best of this fan art, some of which is truly awesome, some of it chuckle-worthy, in many cases both.
Original Trilogy Trio
1. We're Back!
2. Old Luke Skywalker
3. Old Han Solo
4. Grandparents »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Of Course the Largest Lego Model Ever Built Has to Do with 'Star Wars' (From Movies.com. 24 May 2013, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- Confessions of an Indiana Jones Virgin: Allison Watches All 4 Indiana Jones Films for the First Time (From Collider.com. 24 May 2013, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Rumor Patrol: Joe Cornish Shortlisted to Direct ‘Star Trek 3′ (From Screen Rant. 24 May 2013, 7:53 AM, PDT)
George Lucas (I)
- Jj Abrams must steer Star Wars clear of plot holes (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 May 2013, 10:06 AM, PDT)
- Yes, George Lucas Was Already Talking About 'Star Wars' Prequels In 1981 (From The Playlist. 24 May 2013, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The Force is Strong in NYC, Lego Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter Takes Over Times Square (From BuzzFocus.com. 24 May 2013, 6:01 AM, PDT)
Harrison Ford (I)
- How 'Return Of The Jedi' Ruined 'Star Wars' Forever (From The Playlist. 24 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Paranoia Photo: New Poolside Look at Liam Hemsworth (From Filmofilia. 24 May 2013, 8:06 AM, PDT)
- The Star Wars News Roundup - 5.24.13 (From Comingsoon.net. 24 May 2013)