Related - Baby Time for Rascal Flatts!
Following in the footsteps of such legendary headliners as Martina McBride, Faith Hill, Mariah Carey and Rod Stewart, Rascall Flatts will be joined by Phillip Phillips, Matchbox Twenty, Rachel Crow, Melissa Etheridge and more in sharing touching stories about adoption in order to raise awareness about this important social issue.
Video - Phillip Phillips Talks Home and Heart
Similar News Items"The X Factor" (2004)
- Cheryl Cole Goes Public With Her Pregnancy, Debuts Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 February 2017, 8:33 PM, PST)
- Cheryl Officially Announces Pregnancy with Stunning Maternity Shoot (From PEOPLE.com. 22 February 2017, 5:06 PM, PST)
- Camila Cabello Says She Hasn’t Talked to Fifth Harmony Bandmates Since Departure: ‘It Makes Me Sad’ (From PEOPLE.com. 16 February 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Dress Was Once Sported By Jennifer Lopez, Plus Many More Thigh-High Slits From the 'Vanity Fair' After-Party (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 February 2017, 7:40 PM, PST)
- Ed Sheeran and Jimmy Fallon Perform ‘Shape of You’ with Classroom Instruments (From PEOPLE.com. 27 February 2017, 6:54 PM, PST)
- 10 Legendary Live Flubs, From Steve Harvey to ‘Saturday Night Live’ (From Indiewire Television. 27 February 2017, 5:27 PM, PST)
- Meet Midland: Five Things to Know About the Texas Country Trio (From PEOPLE.com. 23 February 2017, 6:15 AM, PST)
- 28 Stars Turning 50 This Year (From Popsugar. 19 February 2017, 12:50 PM, PST)
- 7 Red Hot GRAMMYs Looks to Inspire You This Valentine’s Day (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 February 2017, 3:11 AM, PST)