Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress’ home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- 10 Upcoming Movies That Will Change Your Mind About Actors (From Obsessed with Film. 28 May 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Full Trailer for 'Extant' Season 2 Promises Answers to Life's Most Elusive Questions (From ShadowAndAct. 28 May 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Full Trailer for 'Extant' Season 2 Promises Answers to Life's Most Elusive Questions (From Indiewire Television. 28 May 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Critics’ Choice Television Awards Announces Most Exciting New Series And Presenters (From AreYouScreening. 26 May 2015, 7:12 PM, PDT)
- Bill Paxton, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Olivier Martinez Talk Texas Rising (From Collider.com. 26 May 2015, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Martinez Talks Texas Rising and Playing Mexican General Santa Anna (From CineMovie. 25 May 2015, 2:25 PM, PDT)