Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress’ home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Halle Berry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Sweats Through Dress on the Red Carpet (From E! Online. 19 November 2015, 8:31 AM, PST)
- You Can't Live Another Day Without Watching This Montage of Ellen's Best Scares (From Popsugar. 19 November 2015, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Relativity Media outlines restructure plan (From ScreenDaily. 18 November 2015, 7:20 AM, PST)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry Continues Her Streak of Flawless Appearances in the Big Apple (From Popsugar. 18 November 2015, 9:05 PM, PST)
- Halle Berry & Olivier Martinez Seen Together 12 Days After Divorce Filing and Someone's Put Their Ring Back On (From E! Online. 8 November 2015, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Halle Berry, Olivier Martinez Reunite to Take Nahla to a Birthday Party Two Weeks After Split Announcement: Photos (From Us Weekly. 8 November 2015, 7:38 AM, PST)