Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress’ home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- "X-Men: Days Of Future Past": The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants (From SneakPeek. 8 December 2013, 3:25 PM, PST)
- The Best Celebrity Weddings of 2013 (From Popsugar. 8 December 2013, 3:20 AM, PST)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past International Banner (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 10:52 AM, PST)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling and More Celeb Families Visit the Pumpkin Patch! (From E! Online. 15 October 2013, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Minogue Reportedly Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Andres Velencoso (From E! Online. 14 October 2013, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Splitsville for Kylie Minogue (From RealBollywood. 13 October 2013, 3:16 PM, PDT)