Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress’ home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- From John Oliver to Halle Berry: Winners and losers of summer TV 2014 (From Hitfix. 31 August 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding Isn't the First: See Other Celeb Couples Who Married in France! (From E! Online. 30 August 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- California Senate Approves Sweetened Movie-tv Tax Credit (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Anniversary Trip to Hawaii - One Year with Olivier Martinez (From National Ledger. 31 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Celebrate Wedding Anniversary in Hawaii (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)