Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress’ home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Box-Office Preview: 'Kingsman 2' to Lord Over 'Lego Ninjago,' 'It' (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 21 September 2017, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ review: Everything a sequel needs, plus a superb woman villain (From The News Minute. 21 September 2017, 5:10 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry, Karrueche Tran & More Stars Show Off Underwear In See-Through Outfits (From HollywoodLife. 21 September 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Who Is Alex Da Kid? 5 Things to Know About Halle Berry's New Man (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers with Cheeky Bathroom Photo (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry, 51, Steps Out with 35-Year-Old New Boyfriend Alex Da Kid: 'She's Having Fun' (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 6:01 AM, PDT)