Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress’ home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry’s ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, »
- Associated Press
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- ‘Extant’ Season 1 is promising, but may be overstuffed (From SoundOnSight. 11 July 2014, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer developing The Age of Heroes adaptation (From Flickeringmyth. 11 July 2014, 4:20 AM, PDT)
- Extant episode 1 review: Re-Entry (From Den of Geek. 10 July 2014, 11:14 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry Launches ‘Extant’ at California Science Center Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 17 June 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Walk Their First Red Carpet Together in a Year—Yes, It's Been That Long! (From E! Online. 17 June 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry $16,000 a Month in Child Support for Their Daughter Nahla (From E! Online. 9 June 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)