It was a big surprise for Derek and fans of "Grey's Anatomy." In a seemingly innocuous moment, Meredith told Derek to check out a new shirt she'd bought for Zola. When he pulled it out, the shirt read, "World's Best Big Sister."
That's right, Meredith's pregnant!
"It’s only three weeks, so I shouldn’t even be telling you," Meredith said. But she did, and the couple couldn't have been more happy. But this is a Shonda Rhimes show, and dark things can and do happen.
That's why TV Fanatic took it upon themselves to give a stern warning to the showrunner, writing, "Don’t do anything to ruin it for these two. They can not handle another miscarriage or something devastating with this pregnancy. They deserve this."
Keep up with all the twists and turns of "Grey's Anatomy," Thursdays at 9 p.m. Et on ABC.
TV Replay scours the »
- Jason Hughes
Similar News Items"Grey's Anatomy" (2005)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings (updated 7/28/14) (From TVSeriesFinale. 28 July 2014, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- New Grey’s Anatomy Season 11 Jo & Alex Teaser Spoilers Dished Out By Producer (From OnTheFlix. 23 July 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- True Blood's Deborah Ann Woll joins Daredevil (From Den of Geek. 17 July 2014, 11:48 PM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Gets Back to Work on Scandal Postbaby (From Popsugar. 25 July 2014, 6:46 AM, PDT)
- Kerry Washington Is Back to Work on Scandal Post-Baby—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 24 July 2014, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Scandal's 'Randy' Season 4 Premiere Title: What Could It Possibly Mean? (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- Sherry Lansing on Female Film Execs, Hollywood Movies, Cancer Research, Education, and Mel Gibson (From Variety - Film News. 13 July 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Please Explain “Big Brother” to Me (From The Backlot. 11 July 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: John Schneider Talks Smothered - Part 1 (From Dread Central. 12 June 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)