In order to kick of the weekend right, snicks will be bringing you a liveblog of all the gaybie drama on Days of Our Lives today.
This week, Dr. Oz gave a forum to reparative therapy, and on the show, it was presented as a genuine medical practice, and not debunked as junk science as the American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association and all other medical bodies have done. Further, producers reached out to Wayne Besen at Truth Wins Out about appearing, and Besen was agreeable, even offering to field expert medical testimonies, but the producers balked and dropped him. Dr. Oz later posted on his blog that he felt reparative therapy wasn't medically sound, but that didn't reach nearly the audience his broadcast did.
On a happier note, the Warwick Rowing Team has put out a trailer for their new 2013 naked calendar, which benefits anti-bullying charities. It's way too Nsfw to play here, »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Man Taken Into Custody After Jumping Over the White House Fence (From Popsugar. 22 October 2014, 7:49 PM, PDT)
- Neil Patrick Harris was 4th choice to host Oscars — after Ellen, Chris Rock, Julia Louis-Dreyfus (From Hitfix. 22 October 2014, 9:24 AM, PDT)
- Ben Bradlee, Revered 'Washington Post' Editor, Dies At 93 (From Uinterview. 21 October 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood’s China Syndrome (From Hollywoodnews.com. 22 October 2014, 10:11 PM, PDT)
- The Superstar Behind 'Interstellar''s Amazing Science (Video) (From Thompson on Hollywood. 22 October 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- The Apprentice 2014: episode three as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 October 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Marvelous DA7E 68: The Next Six Years' 40 SuperMovies (From LatinoReview. 22 October 2014, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- 12 Doctors, 12 stories, 12 jackets a Doctor Who style celebration! (From The Guardian - TV News. 22 October 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- If Neil Gaiman Really is Developing a Vertigo Universe… What Comics Should He Choose? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 21 October 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)