In order to kick of the weekend right, snicks will be bringing you a liveblog of all the gaybie drama on Days of Our Lives today.
This week, Dr. Oz gave a forum to reparative therapy, and on the show, it was presented as a genuine medical practice, and not debunked as junk science as the American Medical Association, American Psychiatric Association and all other medical bodies have done. Further, producers reached out to Wayne Besen at Truth Wins Out about appearing, and Besen was agreeable, even offering to field expert medical testimonies, but the producers balked and dropped him. Dr. Oz later posted on his blog that he felt reparative therapy wasn't medically sound, but that didn't reach nearly the audience his broadcast did.
On a happier note, the Warwick Rowing Team has put out a trailer for their new 2013 naked calendar, which benefits anti-bullying charities. It's way too Nsfw to play here, »
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- The Obamas' Many Overseas Adventures (From Popsugar. 18 June 2013, 4:40 PM, PDT)
- Sebastien De La Cruz: Racism Helped Me Showcase My Mexican Culture (From Huffington Post. 18 June 2013, 3:52 PM, PDT)
- The Five Asks: How Can We Believe That Nsa Has Stopped Terror Attacks, Won’t Abuse Power? (From Mediaite - TV. 18 June 2013, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Kickstarter Success Blood Kiss Unites Stars Behind Michael Reaves' Story (From Dread Central. 18 June 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Dirk Maggs Interview: Hitchhiker's, Douglas Adams, Superman, Batman, & more... (From Den of Geek. 17 June 2013, 11:33 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, Justice League, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers 2, The Wolverine and more (From Flickeringmyth. 16 June 2013, 11:09 PM, PDT)
- World's most pessimistic? (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 June 2013, 2:57 AM, PDT)
- Jurassic Park IV confirmed for 2015, but is it a sequel or a reboot? (From Flickeringmyth. 19 June 2013, 1:33 AM, PDT)
- ‘Jurassic Park 4′ to Arrive in 2015 (From Variety - Film News. 18 June 2013, 2:25 PM, PDT)