'The Lust For Life' singer joked of the band, "We'd never seen people with teeth like that. And skin like that. Ugh!...The sound of Keith's guitar - it was like being hit with a dead mackerel."
Frontman Mick Jagger referenced the fact that their set over ran during their first London gig on Sunday, costing them $160,000 (£100,000) in fines for breaking local council rules about acts adhering to a strict curfew.
He also took the opportunity to joke about the astronomical ticket prices some fans had paid to attend the concert, telling the crowd, »
Similar News ItemsJohnny Depp
- Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Getting Married In A Week! (From Access Hollywood. 31 January 2015, 1:44 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Are Getting Married Next Weekend! (From PEOPLE.com. 31 January 2015, 6:20 AM, PST)
- Johnny Depp, Fiancee Amber Heard Getting Married in "Simple Ceremony" Wedding Next Weekend! (From Us Weekly. 31 January 2015, 4:57 AM, PST)
- Death on Taiwan Set of Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ (From The Wrap. 28 January 2015, 10:13 PM, PST)
- ‘In Performance at the White House': Fist-Bumping Bob Dylan, Bonding With Obama (From Variety - TV News. 28 January 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
- HBO Greenlights Musical Period Pilot from Elton John and Alan Ball (From Thompson on Hollywood. 28 January 2015, 4:47 AM, PST)
Keith Richards (II)
- 6 Quick Ways Johnny Depp Could Be Cool Again (From Hitfix. 26 January 2015, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Kaya Scodelario May Board Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (From We Got This Covered. 22 January 2015, 8:31 AM, PST)
- Taylor Lautner Splits With Girlfriend After a Year (From Popsugar. 15 January 2015, 7:08 AM, PST)