The film has officially premiered out in Wellington, New Zealand, and with two weeks to go before its arrival across the globe, the anticipation is palpable.
We were recently teased with four rather excellent new IMAX posters, which will be given away at midnight IMAX screenings in participating Us theatres, and now Warner Bros. have released the latest TV spot, giving us a young at Bilbo Baggins, both young and old.
“The Hobbit follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- The most satisfying movie threequels (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars' writer Lawrence Kasdan tells it like it is: Blockbuster movies are getting too long (From Hitfix. 19 May 2015, 3:37 PM, PDT)
- Lord of the Rings: Where are the Fellowship of the Ring now? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 18 May 2015, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- Johnny Depp returns to the life of crime in new Black Mass trailer (From Cineplex. 25 May 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actor (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- New 'Black Mass' Trailer Is Surprisingly Funny, But Does It Glorify Whitey Bulger? (From Moviefone. 25 May 2015, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- Variety Critics Debate the Best and Worst of Cannes 2015 (From Variety - Film News. 25 May 2015, 3:33 PM, PDT)
- Cannes Awards Contenders, from the Weinstein Slate to 'Son of Saul' (From Thompson on Hollywood. 25 May 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- 2016 Oscar Predictions: Best Supporting Actress (From Indiewire. 25 May 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)