The film has officially premiered out in Wellington, New Zealand, and with two weeks to go before its arrival across the globe, the anticipation is palpable.
We were recently teased with four rather excellent new IMAX posters, which will be given away at midnight IMAX screenings in participating Us theatres, and now Warner Bros. have released the latest TV spot, giving us a young at Bilbo Baggins, both young and old.
“The Hobbit follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsPeter Jackson (I)
- We Need To Talk About The Word “Remake” (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Review — ‘Life’ Finds a Way to Deliver Slick Thrills Despite the Generic Setup (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 12:03 PM, PDT)
- Chasing Kong (From MUBI. 23 March 2017, 6:13 AM, PDT)
- Vision Escapes a Beating in Latest Infinity War Set Video (From MovieWeb. 24 March 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Vision Returns In Latest Avengers: Infinity War Set Photo (From MovieWeb. 23 March 2017, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- Set Photos For Avengers: Infinity War Confirm The Return Of Vision And Scarlet Witch (From We Got This Covered. 23 March 2017, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- ‘Pretty Woman’: Looking Back at Julia Roberts’ Star-Making Role (From Variety - Film News. 24 March 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett gets a new sparring partner, Kristen Wiig (From FilmExperience. 24 March 2017, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Wiig in Talks to Star With Cate Blanchett in Richard Linklater’s ‘Where’d You Go Bernadette?’ (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 3:30 PM, PDT)