Washington, Nov. 30: Halle Berry and her former-partner Gabriel Aubry have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight involving the model and the actress' fiance actor Olivier Martinez at her home, according to their lawyers.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, CBS News reported.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry later was able to obtain a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- From John Oliver to Halle Berry: Winners and losers of summer TV 2014 (From Hitfix. 31 August 2014, 8:05 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding Isn't the First: See Other Celeb Couples Who Married in France! (From E! Online. 30 August 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- California Senate Approves Sweetened Movie-tv Tax Credit (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
CBS News [us]
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized: Melissa Rivers Says Mother Is 'Resting Comfortably,' Asks For Thoughts And Prayers (From Uinterview. 28 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Brad and Angelina: Their Evolving Views on Marriage, in Their Own Words (From PEOPLE.com. 28 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Sony Exec's Flight Diverted After Hacker Group Claims Explosives On Board (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 August 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Anniversary Trip to Hawaii - One Year with Olivier Martinez (From National Ledger. 31 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Celebrate Wedding Anniversary in Hawaii (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)