Washington, Nov. 30: Halle Berry and her former-partner Gabriel Aubry have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight involving the model and the actress' fiance actor Olivier Martinez at her home, according to their lawyers.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, CBS News reported.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry later was able to obtain a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Halle Berry's 'Extant' Bumped To Later Timeslot After Modest Ratings (From Uinterview. 28 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- CBS Moves ‘Extant’ to 10 p.m., Away From Summer’s Top Show (From Variety - TV News. 28 July 2014, 12:35 PM, PDT)
- CBS Bumps Halle Berry's ‘Extant’ to 10 P.M. After Ratings Slip (From The Wrap. 28 July 2014, 11:52 AM, PDT)
CBS News [us]
- 'Better Call Saul' Billboard Lets You Actually Call Saul (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Madeline Amgott Dead: Pioneering Female TV News Producer Dies at 92 (From Variety - TV News. 22 July 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- George Harrison Memorial Tree Destroyed by Beetles (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry Launches ‘Extant’ at California Science Center Premiere (From Variety - TV News. 17 June 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Walk Their First Red Carpet Together in a Year—Yes, It's Been That Long! (From E! Online. 17 June 2014, 10:47 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Ordered to Pay Gabriel Aubry $16,000 a Month in Child Support for Their Daughter Nahla (From E! Online. 9 June 2014, 2:52 PM, PDT)