Washington, Nov. 30: Halle Berry and her former-partner Gabriel Aubry have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight involving the model and the actress' fiance actor Olivier Martinez at her home, according to their lawyers.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, CBS News reported.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry later was able to obtain a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- "X-Men: Days Of Future Past": The Brotherhood Of Evil Mutants (From SneakPeek. 7 December 2013, 2:37 PM, PST)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past International Banner (From MovieWeb. 7 December 2013, 10:52 AM, PST)
- First X-men Days Of Future Past Banner Drops (From ComicBookMovie. 7 December 2013, 8:05 AM, PST)
CBS News [us]
- Grammy Nominations Concert Live pays tribute to Mandela (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela Dies at 95 (From Variety - Film News. 5 December 2013, 1:48 PM, PST)
- Paul Walker secretly purchased $10k engagement ring for military couple (From RealBollywood. 5 December 2013, 12:43 AM, PST)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Mark Wahlberg, Jessica Alba, Tori Spelling and More Celeb Families Visit the Pumpkin Patch! (From E! Online. 15 October 2013, 1:37 PM, PDT)
- Kylie Minogue Reportedly Breaks Up With Longtime Boyfriend Andres Velencoso (From E! Online. 14 October 2013, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Splitsville for Kylie Minogue (From RealBollywood. 13 October 2013, 3:16 PM, PDT)