Washington, Nov. 30: Halle Berry and her former-partner Gabriel Aubry have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight involving the model and the actress' fiance actor Olivier Martinez at her home, according to their lawyers.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement, CBS News reported.
Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry later was able to obtain a temporary restraining order against Martinez.
- Lohit Reddy
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- 'Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry's baby bump on display in Hollywood (From Pop2it. 23 May 2013, 6:27 AM, PDT)
- 'Cloud Atlas' Debuts at No. 1 on Blu-ray, DVD Charts (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 May 2013, 5:48 PM, PDT)
CBS News [us]
- The 5 Best Animal Rescue Photos from Oklahoma (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2013, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Jose Canseco Is a Suspect in a Sexual Assault Case: Police (From PEOPLE.com. 22 May 2013, 12:20 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Cinedigm, Magnet Media Partnering On Five Titles (From Variety - Film News. 15 May 2013, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- See How Stars Celebrated Mother's Day! (From Popsugar. 13 May 2013, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry's Daughter Nahla Rests Her Head on Mom's Pregnant Belly—Check Out the Precious Pics! (From E! Online. 13 May 2013, 8:58 AM, PDT)