The news of a legal ceasefire came Thursday (Nov. 29) via a statement from Berry's and Aubry's lawyers. "From all counsel, the parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," it reads.
What, exactly, the "amicable agreement" covers isn't clear. Aubry and Berry have been fighting over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla, with Aubry recently winning a decision that would prevent Berry from moving Nahla to Paris with the French-born Martinez.
The Thanksgiving Day fight between Aubry and Martinez reportedly erupted from an argument over the custody case. Martinez had Aubry arrested -- charges were subsequently dropped -- and Aubry in turn took out a restraining order against Martinez. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- ‘Extant’ Ratings Rise In New Slot, ‘Last Comic Standing’ Returns Down, ‘Home Free’ Debuts Ok (From Deadline TV. 23 July 2015, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' High-Res Photos Have Better Look at New Mutants (From MovieWeb. 23 July 2015, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- 9 Actresses Who Are Only Remembered For A Single Nude Scene (From Obsessed with Film. 21 July 2015, 1:21 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Halle Berry, Gabriel Aubry -- Duking it Out in Child Support Trial (From TMZ. 14 July 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Did Halle Berry Forget About Her Second Wedding Anniversary With Olivier Martinez? (From E! Online. 13 July 2015, 12:47 PM, PDT)
- Collider Weekly TV Guide: The Premieres of Hannibal, SENSE8, Power, and More (From Collider.com. 1 June 2015, 9:09 AM, PDT)