The news of a legal ceasefire came Thursday (Nov. 29) via a statement from Berry's and Aubry's lawyers. "From all counsel, the parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," it reads.
What, exactly, the "amicable agreement" covers isn't clear. Aubry and Berry have been fighting over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla, with Aubry recently winning a decision that would prevent Berry from moving Nahla to Paris with the French-born Martinez.
The Thanksgiving Day fight between Aubry and Martinez reportedly erupted from an argument over the custody case. Martinez had Aubry arrested -- charges were subsequently dropped -- and Aubry in turn took out a restraining order against Martinez. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Idris Elba Wants To Play James Bond, the Cast of D2: The Mighty Ducks Reunites, and More in Today’s Last Lap (From VH1.com. 22 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Will Recast Storm, Jean Grey and Cyclops (From MovieWeb. 22 September 2014, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Singer Confirmed as Director of 'X-Men: Apocalypse', Mutant List Expands (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 September 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Say 'I Do' and More Weekend News (From PEOPLE.com. 31 August 2014, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Anniversary Trip to Hawaii - One Year with Olivier Martinez (From National Ledger. 31 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Celebrate Wedding Anniversary in Hawaii (From PEOPLE.com. 30 August 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)