The news of a legal ceasefire came Thursday (Nov. 29) via a statement from Berry's and Aubry's lawyers. "From all counsel, the parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," it reads.
What, exactly, the "amicable agreement" covers isn't clear. Aubry and Berry have been fighting over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla, with Aubry recently winning a decision that would prevent Berry from moving Nahla to Paris with the French-born Martinez.
The Thanksgiving Day fight between Aubry and Martinez reportedly erupted from an argument over the custody case. Martinez had Aubry arrested -- charges were subsequently dropped -- and Aubry in turn took out a restraining order against Martinez. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- California Senate Approves Sweetened Movie-tv Tax Credit (From Variety - Film News. 29 August 2014, 4:13 PM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Resha Crumpler As Elektra, Supergirl & X-Men's Storm (From ComicBookMovie. 29 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- ‘Extant’: Chasing Ghosts (From Screen Rant. 28 August 2014, 1:29 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Inside the Emmy Parties: Mptf’s Evening Before, Showtime, NBC, ICM Partners Cap Emmy Eve (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2014, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Awards: Evening Before Party Raises More than $2 Million for Mptf (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2014, 10:50 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry's Hottest Bikini Moments! (From Popsugar. 16 August 2014, 4:36 PM, PDT)