The news of a legal ceasefire came Thursday (Nov. 29) via a statement from Berry's and Aubry's lawyers. "From all counsel, the parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," it reads.
What, exactly, the "amicable agreement" covers isn't clear. Aubry and Berry have been fighting over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla, with Aubry recently winning a decision that would prevent Berry from moving Nahla to Paris with the French-born Martinez.
The Thanksgiving Day fight between Aubry and Martinez reportedly erupted from an argument over the custody case. Martinez had Aubry arrested -- charges were subsequently dropped -- and Aubry in turn took out a restraining order against Martinez. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford & More Celebs Who Never Seem to Age: Watch! (From E! Online. 24 March 2017, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- Voltage Pictures hires producer Ara Keshishian (From ScreenDaily. 23 March 2017, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- "Kingsman: The Golden Circle" Leaked Footage (From SneakPeek. 23 March 2017, 3:49 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Oscars 2017: Halle Berry Says Her Sexy Skin-Tight Oscars Gown Makes Her Feel ‘Romantic’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 February 2017, 4:41 PM, PST)
- Halle Berry Opens Up About Feeling ‘Guilty’ After 3 Divorces: ‘I’ve Suffered a Lot of Pain and Anguish’ (From PEOPLE.com. 12 February 2017, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Halle Berry Says She Feels ‘Guilty’ After Three Failed Marriages: ‘I’ve Suffered a Lot of Pain and Anguish’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 11 February 2017, 3:34 PM, PST)