The news of a legal ceasefire came Thursday (Nov. 29) via a statement from Berry's and Aubry's lawyers. "From all counsel, the parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," it reads.
What, exactly, the "amicable agreement" covers isn't clear. Aubry and Berry have been fighting over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla, with Aubry recently winning a decision that would prevent Berry from moving Nahla to Paris with the French-born Martinez.
The Thanksgiving Day fight between Aubry and Martinez reportedly erupted from an argument over the custody case. Martinez had Aubry arrested -- charges were subsequently dropped -- and Aubry in turn took out a restraining order against Martinez. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- First Look At Jennifer Lawrence As ‘Mystique’ On Set Of X-men: Days Of Future Past (From ComicBookMovie. 20 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
- The 9 Worst Nude Scenes in Movies (From NextMovie. 20 May 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- X-Men: Days of Future Past behind-the-scenes image featuring Peter Dinklage and Bryan Singer (From Flickeringmyth. 20 May 2013, 8:33 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Cinedigm, Magnet Media Partnering On Five Titles (From Variety - Film News. 15 May 2013, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- See How Stars Celebrated Mother's Day! (From Popsugar. 13 May 2013, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry's Daughter Nahla Rests Her Head on Mom's Pregnant Belly—Check Out the Precious Pics! (From E! Online. 13 May 2013, 8:58 AM, PDT)