The news of a legal ceasefire came Thursday (Nov. 29) via a statement from Berry's and Aubry's lawyers. "From all counsel, the parties have reached an amicable agreement. There will be no further statements regarding this matter," it reads.
What, exactly, the "amicable agreement" covers isn't clear. Aubry and Berry have been fighting over custody of their 4-year-old daughter Nahla, with Aubry recently winning a decision that would prevent Berry from moving Nahla to Paris with the French-born Martinez.
The Thanksgiving Day fight between Aubry and Martinez reportedly erupted from an argument over the custody case. Martinez had Aubry arrested -- charges were subsequently dropped -- and Aubry in turn took out a restraining order against Martinez. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- Review: Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) (From The Cultural Post. 26 September 2017, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- 'Kingsman 2': Taron Egerton on How the Ending Impacts Planned Trilogy (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 25 September 2017, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle movie review: deliver us from “edgy” (From FlickFilosopher. 25 September 2017, 7:43 AM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Five Things You Didn’t Know about Olivier Martinez (From TVovermind.com. 22 September 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Who Is Alex Da Kid? 5 Things to Know About Halle Berry's New Man (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 10:16 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers with Cheeky Bathroom Photo (From PEOPLE.com. 20 September 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)