Silver Linings Playbook, 2012.
Written and Directed by David O. Russell.
David O. Russell has had a sporadic career and Silver Linings Playbook proves that he is definitely back on track. This delightful drama is the perfect blend of comedy and romance whilst also delving into the touchy subject of mental illness.
Silver Linings’ success lies with the chemistry between Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Their scenes are heartfelt, humorous and a joy to watch. What is perceived as cliché in some films, clicks within the context of this bizarre story. Although it doesn’t deliver anything new in the sense of its standard romantic drama, both »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- These Celebrity Late Bloomers Will Make You Feel Better About Your Career (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Reunites With Ex-Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult on Set of X-Men: Apocalypse: See the Pic (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 1:51 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Reunites With Nicholas Hoult on the Set of X-Men: Apocalypse! (From Popsugar. 21 May 2015, 10:44 PM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- See First Photos of Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Of Camp (From Collider.com. 22 May 2015, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks And More In 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Of Camp' (From Indiewire Television. 22 May 2015, 9:07 AM, PDT)
- First Look: Bradley Cooper, Elizabeth Banks And More In 'Wet Hot American Summer: First Day Of Camp' (From The Playlist. 22 May 2015, 9:07 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Movie Review – Spy (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 8:38 AM, PDT)
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on Re-creating History for ‘Texas Rising’ and ‘Marilyn Monroe’ (From Variety - TV News. 22 May 2015, 8:28 AM, PDT)
- Mike Newell To Direct De Niro In ‘The Comedian’ (From The Hollywood News. 22 May 2015, 12:15 AM, PDT)