Silver Linings Playbook, 2012.
Written and Directed by David O. Russell.
David O. Russell has had a sporadic career and Silver Linings Playbook proves that he is definitely back on track. This delightful drama is the perfect blend of comedy and romance whilst also delving into the touchy subject of mental illness.
Silver Linings’ success lies with the chemistry between Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Their scenes are heartfelt, humorous and a joy to watch. What is perceived as cliché in some films, clicks within the context of this bizarre story. Although it doesn’t deliver anything new in the sense of its standard romantic drama, both »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘Passengers,’ ‘Fences’ Can’t Keep ‘Moana’ From Top Spot on Disc Charts (From Variety - Film News. 23 March 2017, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Patricia Arquette To Be Honored at 28th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in Los Angeles (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- How The Hunger Games Revolutionized Female-Led Blockbusters (From E! Online. 23 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Star-Lord replica helmet from Guardians of the Galaxy unveiled by Efx Collectibles (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2017, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- The Week in Spandex – Justice League, The Batman, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Avengers: Infinity War, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Black Panther, Deadpool 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2017, 10:45 AM, PDT)
- Sly Stallone & Kurt Russell will return for future McU movies (From JoBlo. 25 March 2017, 10:16 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- What Happened to the Women Directors in Hollywood? Part 5: 2000–2017 (From Women and Hollywood. 24 March 2017, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Erika Jayne to Headline Hyundai’s 28th Annual GLAAD Media Awards After Party (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 March 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Awards Roundup: CinemaCon to Fete Naomi Watts, Pflag National to Honor Martha Plimpton and More (From Indiewire. 24 March 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)