Sometimes, "Glee" gives us a fun and weird episode that successfully blends the fantasy world of musical theater with the reality of high school and day-to-day life. And sometimes, "Glee" gives us an episode like "Thanksgiving."
Episodes like this don't work out quite so well. After all, when you spend most of the episode staring at the screen with your mouth hanging open in confusion, it's safe to say that the story didn't come together.
"I just feel like every time we go home, it makes me feel sad and not like we're moving forward, you know?"
The alumni are back! They are excited to be back. Like really excited. We're talking about singing a "Homeward Bound"/"Home" mash-up in the darkened theater while they hug and smile and stuff.
Listen, I went back to my high school after I graduated. And it was mostly to see band friends, because »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ellen, Nph, Jim Parsons, Laverne Cox and Others Say 'Thanks Obama' on Behalf of Lgbt Community — Watch (From TVLine.com. 20 January 2017, 6:56 AM, PST)
- Jane Lynch Joins Discovery’s ‘Manifesto’ as Janet Reno (From Variety - TV News. 19 January 2017, 9:36 AM, PST)
- 5 Things Every Scandal Fan Should Know About Season 6 (From BuzzSugar. 19 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Scream Queens: Is Season Three Still Possible on Fox? (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 January 2017, 6:00 PM, PST)
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 3? Fox Execs Give an Update (From Variety - TV News. 11 January 2017, 9:56 AM, PST)
- Billie Lourd and Taylor Lautner Spotted for First Time Since Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Funeral: Pic (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 January 2017, 11:51 AM, PST)
Sarah Jessica Parker
- Even the 2017 People's Choice Awards Couldn't Keep Sarah Jessica Parker Away From Her Daughters' Piano Recital (From E! Online. 19 January 2017, 7:41 AM, PST)
- Black-ish’s Yara Shahidi Looks Twice as Nice at People’s Choice Awards: My Style Is ‘Ever-Changing’ (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 7:35 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Sarah Jessica Parker Is Overwhelmed With Gratitude Over First Post-'Sex and the City' Award (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 January 2017, 6:29 AM, PST)