Washington, Nov 30: Michael Jackson's father Joe - the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5 - suffered a stroke Wednesday night at his home in Las Vegas and was admitted to a nearby hospital.
The 83-year old had difficulty standing and walking and knew something was wrong.
He's said to be recuperating and resting comfortably and is listed in serious condition.
"He's in 'serious' condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months," Fox News quoted a source as telling entertainment website X17 Online.
"The good thing is that he was. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- The Weeknd Busts a Move Then Catches Fire in the "Can't Feel My Face" Video (From BuzzSugar. 28 July 2015, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- The Weeknd Is on Fire (Literally!) in New Music Video for ''Can't Feel My Face'': Watch Now! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 12:32 PM, PDT)
- See Hunter S. Thompson Talk Hell's Angels in Newly Animated Interview (From Rolling Stone. 28 July 2015, 8:42 AM, PDT)
Michael Jackson (2009) (TV)
- Pentatonix Pays Tribute to Michael Jackson With Epic Mash-Up of Over 20 Songs: Watch the Video! (From E! Online. 23 June 2015, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Nile Rodgers on Joe Jackson's anger: 'It was sort of funny' (From National Ledger. 23 June 2015, 3:52 AM, PDT)
- Cause of 20-Year Axl Rose-Slash Feud Finally Uncovered? (From newser. 27 March 2015, 8:33 AM, PDT)