Washington, Nov 30: Michael Jackson's father Joe - the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5 - suffered a stroke Wednesday night at his home in Las Vegas and was admitted to a nearby hospital.
The 83-year old had difficulty standing and walking and knew something was wrong.
He's said to be recuperating and resting comfortably and is listed in serious condition.
"He's in 'serious' condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months," Fox News quoted a source as telling entertainment website X17 Online.
"The good thing is that he was. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Madonna Twerking Is the Most Important Part of This Carpool Karaoke Preview (From Popsugar. 5 December 2016, 8:28 PM, PST)
- Madonna Vogues And Twerks in 'Carpool Karaoke' Teaser -- See the Clip! (From Entertainment Tonight. 5 December 2016, 7:35 PM, PST)
- Madonna Shows Off Her Twerking Skills in Carpool Karaoke Teaser (From E! Online. 5 December 2016, 6:28 PM, PST)
Michael Jackson (2009) (TV)
- Steve Harvey to Host ‘Showtime at the Apollo’ Revival on Fox (From Variety - TV News. 12 October 2016, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Michael Jackson -- Brothers Perform ... On Eve of Death Anniversary (From TMZ. 25 June 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Jermaine Jackson's Wife Halima Rashid Files for Divorce After Domestic Violence Arrest (From E! Online. 24 June 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)