Washington, Nov 30: Michael Jackson's father Joe - the patriarch of the Jackson family and infamous manager of the Jackson 5 - suffered a stroke Wednesday night at his home in Las Vegas and was admitted to a nearby hospital.
The 83-year old had difficulty standing and walking and knew something was wrong.
He's said to be recuperating and resting comfortably and is listed in serious condition.
"He's in 'serious' condition. Joe has been struggling with his health a lot over the past three or four months," Fox News quoted a source as telling entertainment website X17 Online.
"The good thing is that he was. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Happy Birthday, Michael Jackson: Beyoncé, Quincy Jones, Paris Hilton and More Remember Late King of Pop (From E! Online. 29 August 2014, 4:12 PM, PDT)
- Here There Be Ligers: An Oral History of 'Napoleon Dynamite' (From Rolling Stone. 28 August 2014, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese interested in directing a Ramones movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 28 August 2014, 10:11 AM, PDT)
Michael Jackson (2009) (TV)
- Michael Jackson -- Maids Say Neverland Mansion Laced with Pee and Poop (From TMZ. 10 August 2014, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy''s 'Awesome Mix' and what it means for the movie (From Hitfix. 5 August 2014, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Katy Perry -- Krackdown on Katy Krap (From TMZ. 7 July 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)