By Adam Carlson
Pop Culture Contributor
I like Teen Wolf — but I love its fans.
The series, a helter-skelter constellation of shirtless supernatural angst, wrapped up its second season on MTV at the end of the summer. The writing was better, the acting was better and the plotting — thank God, the plotting — was better.
But the fans, man. The fans have always been great — and they, like the show, are getting even better.
Sure, they’re liable now to bombard both show creator Jeff Davis and his cast with questions, criticisms and general, all-caps Feelings. But they’re also full-body participants in the process of loving the show, producing the usual derivative works (fan art, fan fiction, cosplay, etc.) and loving the show some more.
Earlier this year, Vulture published a list of the most passionate fan bases (from here-on called fandoms). It was a solid, usual round-up: Harry Potter, »
- Melissa Buckman
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- Our 'Trek' Expert on Why ' Star Trek Into Darkness' May Be Summer's Best Blockbuster (From Movies.com. 18 May 2013, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Star Trek Into Darkness Makes $22 Million On Friday, Barely More Than The First One (From Cinema Blend. 18 May 2013, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Friday Box Office: ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ $22M Friday For Lower $62.2M Weekend And $75.5M Domestic Cume; Overseas Cume Already $47M (From Deadline Hollywood. 18 May 2013, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Enjoy Today with These First Images from The Tomorrow People (From Dread Central. 18 May 2013, 8:30 AM, PDT)
- Get Ready For The CW’s Supernatural Schedule Shift (From Boomtron. 18 May 2013, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Robbie Amell Previews The Tomorrow People, Taking Over The CW (From TVfanatic. 17 May 2013, 12:37 PM, PDT)
"Teen Wolf" (2011)
- Teen Wolf Season 3 Promos/Sneak Peeks, Behind-the-Scenes Videos, and Teasers from Creator Jeff Davis (From Dread Central. 17 May 2013, 5:29 PM, PDT)
- Arrow Season 2 Roy Harper Upgraded To Regular For More Screentime & More,New Spoiler (From OnTheFlix. 17 May 2013, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Roundup of New CW Shows for Fall 2013-2014 (From SoundOnSight. 16 May 2013, 11:47 AM, PDT)