Los Angeles — Attorneys for Halle Berry and her ex-boyfriend have settled court issues that arose after a Thanksgiving Day fight at the actress' home.
The fisticuffs involved Berry's ex-boyfriend Gabriel Aubry and her fiance, actor Olivier Martinez. Aubry was arrested after the fight, which left him with a black eye, a broken rib and other injuries.
Aubry obtained a temporary restraining order against Martinez. The model and Berry have been battling over custody of their 4-year-old daughter for months and have appeared twice in a family law court since the fight.
Blair Berk, an attorney for Berry, and Shawn Holley, who represents Aubry, released a statement after Thursday's hearing that said the two sides had reached an amicable agreement.
No details were released, and the attorneys declined to answer questions. »
Similar News ItemsHalle Berry
- First look at Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique in X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2013, 2:43 PM, PDT)
- More Ray J blather from Wendy Williams (Video) (From Monsters and Critics. 21 May 2013, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- 'X-Men: Days of Future Past': J.Law Gets Nekkid and Blue (From NextMovie. 21 May 2013, 12:02 PM, PDT)
Olivier Martinez (I)
- Cinedigm, Magnet Media Partnering On Five Titles (From Variety - Film News. 15 May 2013, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- See How Stars Celebrated Mother's Day! (From Popsugar. 13 May 2013, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Halle Berry's Daughter Nahla Rests Her Head on Mom's Pregnant Belly—Check Out the Precious Pics! (From E! Online. 13 May 2013, 8:58 AM, PDT)