Los Angeles — Court records show Mayim Bialik filed for divorce from her husband of nine years on the same day she announced the couple's split in a blog post.
She cited irreconcilable differences with husband Michael Stone in the documents filed Nov. 21 in Los Angeles.
She has been a proponent of "attachment parenting" and the former couple have two sons together, ages 7 and 4. Bialik has said their parenting style was not a factor in the divorce and she is seeking joint custody of the children.
The 36-year-old wrote in her post last week that the divorce is "terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible" for children. »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Regina King Joins American Crime Drama, Books Big Bang Encore (From TVLine.com. 22 July 2014, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Regina King Joins 'American Crime,' Will Direct 'Scandal,' Return to 'Big Bang Theory' (Exclusive) (From The Hollywood Reporter. 22 July 2014, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Monday TV Ratings: Hotel Hell, Mistresses, Under the Dome, Backpackers (From TVSeriesFinale. 22 July 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- The 2014 Teen Choice Awards Reveals Their Very Long List Of Nominees (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars, Glee Ride Second Wave of Teen Choice Nominations (From TVLine.com. 17 July 2014, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- The Big Bang Theory season 8 production in jeopardy over contract negotiations (From Flickeringmyth. 17 July 2014, 6:17 AM, PDT)
- Bet You Never Knew This About "Blossom" -- Stars Reunite & Reminisce! (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Blossom Cast Reveals the Origins of the Floppy Hats and More—The Nostalgia Is Real! (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Video: 'Blossom' cast reunion gets personal (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 July 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)