Los Angeles — Court records show Mayim Bialik filed for divorce from her husband of nine years on the same day she announced the couple's split in a blog post.
She cited irreconcilable differences with husband Michael Stone in the documents filed Nov. 21 in Los Angeles.
She has been a proponent of "attachment parenting" and the former couple have two sons together, ages 7 and 4. Bialik has said their parenting style was not a factor in the divorce and she is seeking joint custody of the children.
The 36-year-old wrote in her post last week that the divorce is "terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible" for children. »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- Joel McHale Promises the 'Community' Movie Will Be Epic (From MovieWeb. 11 July 2014, 3:23 PM, PDT)
- #SDCC14: Get an Early Look at the Warner Bros.-Themed Special Editions of TV Guide (From Dread Central. 11 July 2014, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Thursday Ratings: Working the Engels, Welcome to Sweden, Gang Related, Black Box (From TVSeriesFinale. 11 July 2014, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Emmy bait: Watch nominees in 25 of the year's best TV scenes (From EW.com - Inside TV. 11 July 2014, 12:04 PM, PDT)
- TV News: 2014 Emmy Award Nominations Announced (From HollywoodChicago.com. 10 July 2014, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2014 Primetime Emmy Nominees! (From BuzzSugar. 10 July 2014, 11:18 AM, PDT)
- Bet You Never Knew This About "Blossom" -- Stars Reunite & Reminisce! (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Blossom Cast Reveals the Origins of the Floppy Hats and More—The Nostalgia Is Real! (From E! Online. 9 July 2014, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Video: 'Blossom' cast reunion gets personal (From EW.com - Inside TV. 9 July 2014, 3:29 PM, PDT)