Related: Mayim Bialik Announces Divorce
Bialik submitted the paperwork on Tuesday to a Los Angeles court citing "irreconcilable differences."
In the documents obtained by Et, the mom of two requested joint legal and physical custody of her sons Miles, 7, and Frederick, 4, with her ex.
The actress initially announced her intentions to divorce on her blog on November 21.
"After much consideration and soul-searching, Michael and I have arrived at the decision to divorce," she wrote. "Divorce is terribly sad, painful and incomprehensible for children. It is not something we have decided lightly." »
Similar News Items"The Big Bang Theory" (2007)
- On this day in pop culture history: ‘National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 1 December 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Mike & Molly, The Odd Couple, Angel from Hell, Criminal Minds Beyond Borders: CBS Announces 2016 Debuts (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 November 2015, 6:39 PM, PST)
- Kaley Cuoco Opens Up About Her ''Best'' Birthday on Instagram: ''My Heart Is Overwhelmed'' (From E! Online. 30 November 2015, 6:30 PM, PST)
- We're Finally Getting a Family Matters Reunion Thanks to a Lifetime Christmas Movie (From E! Online. 30 November 2015, 2:06 PM, PST)
- Family Matters Stars Reunite in New Lifetime Christmas Movie — See Photo (From TVLine.com. 30 November 2015, 11:18 AM, PST)
- Code Black Snags 5 More Episodes (From TVLine.com. 20 November 2015, 3:51 PM, PST)
Michael Stone (IV)
- Directors Duke Johnson And Charlie Kaufman Discuss Anomalisa In New Featurette (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 November 2015, 12:44 PM, PST)
- Making Of Featurette on the Stop-Motion Animation in 'Anomalisa' (From FirstShowing.net. 30 November 2015, 11:43 AM, PST)
- Witness the beauty of stop-motion with this Anomalisa featurette (From JoBlo. 30 November 2015, 11:27 AM, PST)