"Incredible! A perfectly terrifying follow-up to the original," says Hooper. And in anticipation of the film's January 4th release date, the studio has released a new 60-second TV spot. With that said, Lionsgate is going to be making each Thursday leading up to the release an event. Read on for the details.
Each week Lionsgate will be celebrating #ChainsawThursdays by hosting exclusive online events and debuts. Keep your ear to the ground, and your Twitter feed tuned in every Thursday and you’ll be first in line for all the freshest Leatherface news.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsThe Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- 8 Films Directed By Female Filmmakers You Can’t Miss This Summer Season (From Indiewire. 27 April 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Check Out Package Art for Neca’s ‘Chainsaw 3’ Leatherface Toy (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 24 April 2017, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- Biopics vs. Their Fictional Counterparts (From FilmSchoolRejects. 11 April 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Drive-In Dust Offs: Eaten Alive (1976) (From DailyDead. 29 April 2017, 11:13 AM, PDT)
- Electric Boogaloo, the wild untold story of Cannon Films (From Trailers from Hell. 8 April 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- The Shining and the immortality of evil (From Den of Geek. 4 April 2017, 9:16 AM, PDT)
Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013)
- Don’t Miss April Ghouls Drive-In Monster-Rama This Weekend! (From DailyDead. 28 April 2017, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- Horror Highlights: Camera Obscura, Sweet, Sweet Lonely Girl, Wtf!, Remedial Horror, Powerbomb (From DailyDead. 28 April 2017, 7:02 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Bad Batch’ Trailer: Ana Lily Amirpour Dares Us to Find Comfort in the Wasteland (From Indiewire. 13 April 2017, 9:53 AM, PDT)