What’s worse than a red room of pain? Hollywood and copyright.
Smash Pictures Inc., the makers of Fifty Shades of Grey: a XXX Adaptation, a porn movie version of the kinky bestseller, are being sued by Universal Studios (which acquired the rights to make a film version) and Fifty Shades Ltd. (a U.K. licensing company) for copyright infringement and false advertising, among other charges.
“Defendants knowing and willful violation of Plaintiffs’ copyrights in E L James’s bestselling novels Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, and Fifty Shades Freed (the “Fifty Shades Trilogy”) by way of »
- Erin Strecker
Similar News ItemsFifty Shades of Grey (2015)
- Fifty Shades of Grey Star Dakota Johnson Lands Another Starring Role in a Sexy Thriller! (From E! Online. 1 August 2014, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Throw Balls at Julia Roberts' Face! (From TooFab. 1 August 2014, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch Jimmy Fallon and Julia Roberts throw balls at each other's faces (From EW.com - PopWatch. 1 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Katie: Host Katie Couric Says Goodbye to Cancelled Show (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 July 2014, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Katie Couric Bids Farewell to Daytime TV with Morgan Freeman, Susan Sarandon and More (From The Hollywood Reporter. 30 July 2014, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- Jordan M. Smith’s Top 10 Best Docs of 2014 So Far (From ioncinema. 28 July 2014, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Universal Studios [us]
- Diagon Alley Premieres at Universal Studios Florida with ‘Harry Potter’ Stars (From Variety - Film News. 19 June 2014, 8:33 AM, PDT)
- From ‘Harry Potter’ to ‘Hunger Games,’ How Theme Parks Have Caught Franchise Fever (From Variety - Film News. 5 June 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Universal and Legendary to Release Jurassic World, Warcraft, Dracula on IMAX (From DailyDead. 5 June 2014, 8:44 AM, PDT)