The CW’s Arrow continues to fly straight, this Wednesday drawing 3.7 million total viewers while scoring a 1.3 demo rating in the Nielsen finals, up a tenth from its last fresh episode. And how about that Well-Dressed Man reveal? That possible identity wasn’t even on my radar.
Supernatural, however, led out of that with 2.07 mil and a 0.8, slipping 11 percent and two tenths.
The night’s big gainer was The X Factor (8.1 mil/2.9), up 11 and 32 percent from last week’s Thanksgiving Eve outing.
Related | Michael Slezak’s X Factor Recap: Rickrolling in the Deep
8 pm | A Charlie Brown Christmas (8.9 mil »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Mel Brooks, Cat Deeley Among Creative Arts Emmys Presenters (From Variety - TV News. 1 September 2015, 4:09 PM, PDT)
- David Hill and Reginald Hudlin To Produce 88th Academy Awards (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 1 September 2015, 2:11 PM, PDT)
- Oscars: David Hill & Reginald Hudlin to produce Academy Awards (From Gold Derby. 1 September 2015, 1:54 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Simon Cowell 'wasn't expecting' to mentor Over-25s again (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 September 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Dannii Minogue wanted to be at X Factor Judges' Houses with Cheryl (but it didn't work out) (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 September 2015, 2:53 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Harding wants Britain's Got Talent judging role (From Virgin Media - TV. 1 September 2015, 1:00 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- X Factor's Caroline Flack isn't embarrassed by her past romance with Harry Styles: 'I learned to laugh it off' (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 September 2015, 4:02 PM, PDT)
- X Factor: Simon Cowell "wasn't expecting" to be given the Overs category (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 September 2015, 12:14 PM, PDT)
- X Factor announces the judges' categories: Who do Simon, Cheryl, Rita and Grimmy have? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 1 September 2015, 10:07 AM, PDT)