The CW’s Arrow continues to fly straight, this Wednesday drawing 3.7 million total viewers while scoring a 1.3 demo rating in the Nielsen finals, up a tenth from its last fresh episode. And how about that Well-Dressed Man reveal? That possible identity wasn’t even on my radar.
Supernatural, however, led out of that with 2.07 mil and a 0.8, slipping 11 percent and two tenths.
The night’s big gainer was The X Factor (8.1 mil/2.9), up 11 and 32 percent from last week’s Thanksgiving Eve outing.
Related | Michael Slezak’s X Factor Recap: Rickrolling in the Deep
8 pm | A Charlie Brown Christmas (8.9 mil »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Box Office: 'Peabody and Sherman' pull ahead of '300' while 'Need for Speed' stalls (From Hitfix. 16 March 2014, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Weekend Box Office: 'Mr. Peabody & Sherman' Hits No. 1 in Second Week (From Moviefone. 16 March 2014, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- ABC 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Fox 2013-14 Season Ratings [updated 3/14/14] (From TVSeriesFinale. 14 March 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)
- TV Scorecard: What's Coming Back Next Season . . . and What's Not (From BuzzSugar. 14 March 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- Reports from the frontline of the X Factor war mirror the tensions in Britain's coalition government (From The Guardian - TV News. 13 March 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Fergie in talks for X Factor role? (From Virgin Media - TV. 16 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato to Lady Gaga: Stop 'glamorizing' eating disorders (From Pop2it. 15 March 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Cheryl Cole and Simon Cowell in X Factor promo: "It changed my life" (From Digital Spy - TV news. 14 March 2014, 6:12 AM, PDT)