The CW’s Arrow continues to fly straight, this Wednesday drawing 3.7 million total viewers while scoring a 1.3 demo rating in the Nielsen finals, up a tenth from its last fresh episode. And how about that Well-Dressed Man reveal? That possible identity wasn’t even on my radar.
Supernatural, however, led out of that with 2.07 mil and a 0.8, slipping 11 percent and two tenths.
The night’s big gainer was The X Factor (8.1 mil/2.9), up 11 and 32 percent from last week’s Thanksgiving Eve outing.
Related | Michael Slezak’s X Factor Recap: Rickrolling in the Deep
8 pm | A Charlie Brown Christmas (8.9 mil »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- Modern Family: Nathan Fillion (Castle) to Guest Star in Season Eight on ABC (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Wednesday TV Ratings: Code Black, Black-ish, Chicago Pd, Lethal Weapon, Penn & Teller: Fool Us (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 9/29/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 29 September 2016, 1:30 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Ouch! Simon Cowell Punches ‘X Factor’ Singer In The Face (From ET Canada. 27 September 2016, 2:04 PM, PDT)
- Strictly Come Dancing waltzes off with big lead over X Factor (From The Guardian - TV News. 26 September 2016, 1:06 AM, PDT)
- Modern horror movies, and the rise of negative space (From Den of Geek. 20 September 2016, 2:34 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2011)
- Raw Champion has backstage heat! Paul Heyman wants to book WWE? (From Flickeringmyth. 28 September 2016, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Strictly Come Dancing 2016: week one, show two – as it happened (From The Guardian - TV News. 24 September 2016, 10:39 AM, PDT)
- Hollywood Contenders: New Oscar Predictions for September (From Hollywoodnews.com. 16 September 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)