Mark you calendars! The 2012 Emmy Awards seem like just yesterday, but the prestigious ceremony has already been given its 2013 air date.
The 65th Primetime Emmy Awards are set to air on Sun., Sept. 22 on CBS, and will be broadcast from the Nokia Theater in La and nominations will be announced on Thurs., July 18, 2013.
The 2012 Emmys saw a diverse group of nominees, with "Homeland" and "Modern Family" sweeping the drama and comedy categories respectively.
Will "Mad Men" make an Emmys comeback next year? How about the final season of "Breaking Bad"? And will the NBC comedies finally come out victorious? Tune in to CBS on Sun., Sept. 22 to find out.
- Jaimie Etkin
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Do you need to watch 'Breaking Bad' before 'Better Call Saul'? (From EW.com - Inside TV. 27 January 2015, 2:10 PM, PST)
- Better Call Saul: Netflix UK premiere date and new trailer unveiled (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 January 2015, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Breaking Bob: With Better Call Saul, Odenkirk Steps Into the Spotlight (From Vulture. 27 January 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
"Modern Family" (2009)
- 'Rush Hour' TV Show Pilot Ordered by CBS (From MovieWeb. 27 January 2015, 9:57 AM, PST)
- Sofia Vergara boosts workouts for wedding to Joe Manganiello (From National Ledger. 27 January 2015, 9:54 AM, PST)
- New Girl Leashes Wilfred Neighbor Fiona Gubelmann (From TVLine.com. 27 January 2015, 7:33 AM, PST)