Sundance’s Midnight Movie selection can always be counted on for some high-octane weirdness.
This year brings Rob Corddry and Leslie Bibb in a comedy about a pregnant couple who move into “the most haunted fixer-upper in New Orleans,” a provocative documentary about sex, submission and domination, and Star Wars’ own Luke Skywalker, Mark Hamill, co-starring in an action-adventure about young men obsessed with a first-person shooter game.
Yesterday was the indie film fest’s competition announcement, with a lineup filled with sex and comedy. Today, the organizers announced their picks for the deeply offbeat corner of the annual showcase, »
- Anthony Breznican
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Bad Weekend: The Last 10 Memorial Day Movies, Ranked (From Collider.com. 24 May 2015, 11:40 AM, PDT)
- John Ostrander: It’s always Halloween at the Con (From Comicmix. 24 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Weekend Report - 'Tomorrowland' Takes Sleepy Memorial Weekend (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 24 May 2015, 1:17 AM, PDT)
- Now You See Me 3 already in the works (From Den of Geek. 24 May 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Now You See Me 3 in the works before sequel gets released next year (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 May 2015, 7:40 AM, PDT)
- Now You See Me 3 Heads into Development; Lionsgate Sees Magical Franchise (From Collider.com. 22 May 2015, 9:04 AM, PDT)
Kristen Bell (I)
- Orphan Black Boss Talks [Spoiler]'s Sacrifice, Angry Felix, Twerking Alison (From TVLine.com. 23 May 2015, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell: "I'm Going to Mommy" Daughters Lincoln and Delta This Summer, Plant a Garden (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 3:02 AM, PDT)
- Outlander Recap: Back in Black Jack (From TVLine.com. 16 May 2015, 6:55 PM, PDT)