On a scale from one to full-blown mountain man, Brad Pitt's facial hair appears to be resting at a comfortable 5 on the facial hair scale while he travels to promote his new film, "Killing Them Softly." His current heavy scruff paired with Jesus hair stirred up memories of Pitt facial hair combinations past, from the light scruff and spikes of "Fight Club" to his mid-2002, pre-Angelina full "who is that man on the playground?" beard.
Oh, the Brad Pitts we have known. Check out our gif tracking the different levels of Pitt hair (threat level currently resting at orange), share away, and be sure to share your favorite follicular fashion of Pitt's in the comments.
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- This Weekend's Must-See Snaps! (From Popsugar. 28 February 2015, 5:52 PM, PST)
- ’71’ Director Tapped to Helm Thriller for New Regency and Plan B (From Variety - Film News. 27 February 2015, 2:49 PM, PST)
- New Regency Acquires Film For ’71’s Yann Demange To Direct, Plan B To Produce (From Deadline. 27 February 2015, 1:19 PM, PST)
Fight Club (1999)
- 10 Video Games You Can Never Admit You Haven’t Played (From Obsessed with Film. 27 February 2015, 9:44 AM, PST)
- First look at Chuck Palahniuk's graphic novel Fight Club 2 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 23 February 2015, 2:41 AM, PST)
- See first six pages of Chuck Palahniuk's graphic novel Fight Club 2 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 February 2015, 2:41 PM, PST)