On a scale from one to full-blown mountain man, Brad Pitt's facial hair appears to be resting at a comfortable 5 on the facial hair scale while he travels to promote his new film, "Killing Them Softly." His current heavy scruff paired with Jesus hair stirred up memories of Pitt facial hair combinations past, from the light scruff and spikes of "Fight Club" to his mid-2002, pre-Angelina full "who is that man on the playground?" beard.
Oh, the Brad Pitts we have known. Check out our gif tracking the different levels of Pitt hair (threat level currently resting at orange), share away, and be sure to share your favorite follicular fashion of Pitt's in the comments.
- Kase Wickman
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- 10 Times Brad Pitt Made Your Bottom Lip Quiver (From Obsessed with Film. 19 December 2014, 12:49 AM, PST)
- 'The Interview' and precedence: On dictators in comedy movies, TV and online (From Hitfix. 18 December 2014, 4:59 PM, PST)
- Pen Center To Sony: Distribute ‘The Interview’ “As Far And Wide As Possible” – Update (From Deadline New York. 18 December 2014, 4:40 PM, PST)
Fight Club (1999)
- Full list of Free Comic Book Day 2015 titles and covers revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2014, 8:59 AM, PST)
- 51 Years of Epic Brad Pitt Hotness (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 3:52 AM, PST)
- 37 Sexy Pictures That Prove Brad Pitt's Always Been the Hottest Leading Man (From BuzzSugar. 17 December 2014, 8:00 AM, PST)