Jonathan Penner entertained up until his very last moment on "Survivor: Philippines" -- one of the most memorable exits in the show's history -- and the latest castoff didn't disappoint in our exit interview today.
From Abi's annoying obliviousness to his own stupidity, Penner weighed in with brutal honesty and razor-sharp wit about his third time playing the game.
Why are we speaking with you this morning instead of Abi -- how did everyone allow her to claim the advantage in the auction?
I didn't know that there was an advantage to be sold at the auction. The time that I'd been in a food auction, yes, we had something, but it was a disadvantage -- you bought something that put another player at a disadvantage. But I thought I was sitting a lot prettier than I obviously was, but I wasn't thinking about that. I was just hungry. »
Similar News Items"Survivor" (2000)
- American Gods: See First Photo of Kristin Chenoweth as Easter (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- Bleeding Fingers Stretches Its Grasp With ‘Planet Earth II’ (From Variety - Film News. 24 August 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Survivor's Remorse Renewed at Starz (From TVLine.com. 24 August 2016, 9:06 AM, PDT)
- Fowl Play! CBS Releases New Survivor Opening Credits - with a Twist (From PEOPLE.com. 27 April 2016, 2:35 PM, PDT)
- Stephen Fishbach's Survivor Blog: Fishy in a Pickle (From PEOPLE.com. 14 April 2016, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders Sneak Peek: Penelope Garcia Grills Monty! (From TVLine.com. 29 March 2016, 11:49 AM, PDT)
"The Facts of Life" (1979)
- The Top Ten Funny Ladies of the Movies (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 7 August 2016, 10:29 PM, PDT)
- The Importance Of Doubting Tom Screens Sunday at The St. Louis Filmmakers Showcase (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 12 July 2016, 8:28 PM, PDT)
- What's Your Favorite Sitcom Opening or Theme Song? (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 June 2016, 2:01 PM, PDT)