George Clooney and director Paul Greengrass are teaming up to make a untitled crime thriller being written by Chris Terrio. Clooney is attached to star in the film and Greengrass will direct. All we know about the film right now is that it's set in the world of New York criminal syndicates. I wish there was more info, but there's not.
Most of you already know the films of Clooney and Greengrass, but might be a new name to many of you. He recently wrote the script for Ben Affleck's Argo, and he just finished the first draft of the remake of the French thriller Tell No One for Warner Bros., and he's also writing a film called A Murder Foretold for Paramount Pictures.
This is a solid team of talent, and I'll be looking forward to seeing what they have in store for us with this one. Stay »
- Joey Paur
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Live musicals on TV: Justin Timberlake could anchor several (From Pop2it. 6 December 2013, 3:39 PM, PST)
- The Next Live TV Musical: 10 Things to Consider (From Variety - TV News. 6 December 2013, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Michael De Luca Becomes President of Production at Columbia Pictures (From Variety - Film News. 6 December 2013, 10:13 AM, PST)
- "Daredevil" TV Series Update (From SneakPeek. 6 December 2013, 6:25 PM, PST)
- Rumoured Plot Details For Warner Bros ‘Justice League’ (From The Hollywood News. 6 December 2013, 5:32 PM, PST)
- Ben Affleck On Playing Batman, And How Not To Accept An Academy Award (From Deadline New York. 6 December 2013, 5:12 PM, PST)
Paramount Pictures [us]
- Disney Gains Control of Indiana Jones Franchise! (From GeekTyrant. 7 December 2013)
- Disney reaches deal with Paramount for Indiana Jones rights, clears the way for future movies (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 6:05 PM, PST)
- Full Rights To Future Indiana Jones Movies Move Over To Disney (From Cinema Blend. 6 December 2013, 5:56 PM, PST)