“Joy comes not through possession or ownership but through a wise and loving heart." - attributed to the Buddha.
“I want an Oompa Loompa Now!" - attributed to Veruca Salt.
It's the end of the year, and regardless of whatever faith you follow, you deserve a pat on the back for not running amok in the town square and bashing idiots in the face with a cricket paddle.
It's time for some holiday giving and you know what that means: sending trinkets to your favorite Internet wags!
I will graciously accept any and all of the following items (which I must, must, must own!) on behalf of my devoted and highly solvent adoring public. Don't skimp on the bubble-wrap either! Please send to:
Jordan Hoffman c/o Planet Fanboy
101 Next Movie Way
MTVville, The Internet, 90210
These are the five things I need:
Every One Of These Star Trek Tos Art »
- Jordan Hoffman
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- Christopher Eccleston on why he quit Doctor Who (From Den of Geek. 18 April 2015, 11:55 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Star Wars Battlefront Trailer, Wizard World Minneapolis Variant Cover for The Walking Dead #1, Archie vs. Sharknado (From DailyDead. 17 April 2015, 12:16 PM, PDT)
- Beijing: Darren Aronofsky, Tsui Hark discuss co-pros (From ScreenDaily. 17 April 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
Wes Anderson (I)
- Wes Anderson's 'Moonrise Kingdom' Leads Criterion July Releases (From The Playlist. 16 April 2015, 7:20 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: 'Standing Tall' to open 2015 festival (From ScreenDaily. 13 April 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Cannes: 'La Tête Haute' to open 2015 edition (From ScreenDaily. 13 April 2015, 10:15 AM, PDT)
Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Check Out This Adorable Famous Film Lovers Art Print by Max Dalton (From FirstShowing.net. 17 April 2015, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- Podcast: Reviewing 'Unfriended' and 'Ex Machina', Plus Examining New 'Star Wars' Trailer (From Rope Of Silicon. 17 April 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Criterion July 2015 Releases Include 'Moonrise Kingdom', 'Hiroshima Mon Amour' and 'The Killers' (x2) (From Rope Of Silicon. 15 April 2015, 3:48 PM, PDT)