If there was a filmmaking formula that guaranteed commercial and critical success, all studios would follow it and every movie would be a hit.
But clearly that isn't the case, and even some of the biggest and seemingly most obvious blockbusters aren't made with an air of complete confidence.
Asked by MTV if he was sure it would turn out as well as it did, he revealed: "No! There was a lot of uncertainty, because there is no sure formula to it. This was so big and there were so many elements and so much green screen. It was hard to grasp exactly what this was and what it was going to be.
"I remember [Robert] Downey [Jr] and I were talking during the shoot going, 'I don't know how this going to turn out. »
- David Bentley
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- Star Wars: where does Simon Kinberg fit in? (From Den of Geek. 4 August 2015, 10:43 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Wars 7' Won't Mention This Controversial Prequel Subject (From MovieWeb. 4 August 2015, 6:50 PM, PDT)
- One element of Star Wars canon will definitely not be in The Force Awakens (From JoBlo. 4 August 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- All 27 stars of Skins: Whatever happened to E4's teen tearaways? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Peter Dinklage Cut From Destiny As Bungie Confirms Nolan North Will Take Over Ghost Role (From We Got This Covered. 4 August 2015, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Dinklage's "Destiny" Performance Replaced (From Dark Horizons. 4 August 2015, 11:56 AM, PDT)
The Avengers (2012)
- Nerd Alert: Arrow Vs Hawkeye, Minions Traffic Jam and More (From MovieWeb. 4 August 2015, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- The Avengers: Real Fake History Takes A (Hilarious) Look At The Battle of New York (From ComicBookMovie. 4 August 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- 'Guardians' Animated Series Trailer Gets Hooked on a Feeling (From MovieWeb. 3 August 2015, 10:21 AM, PDT)