CBS is setting up shop Under the Dome.
The network bypassed the pilot process and ordered 13 episodes of a series based on Stephen King‘s 2009 novel, it announced today.
King’s gigantic novel is about a New England town that finds itself trapped under a massive, see-through dome — think The Simpsons Movie, but scary. Inside, the situation eventually devolves into chaos as the town’s residents try to figure out whether they’ll ever see the other side again. »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Ron Howard on turning down Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom Menace and superhero movies (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 2:20 PM, PST)
- Movies to give thanks for in 2015 (From Hollywoodnews.com. 26 November 2015, 1:02 PM, PST)
- The Guardian film show: Bridge of Spies, Carol, The Good Dinosaur and Black Mass - video reviews (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 November 2015, 11:07 AM, PST)
- Action-packed new footage in Star Wars: The Force Awakens extended TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 26 November 2015, 7:33 AM, PST)
- 7 Perfect Casting Choices For The Justice League Movie (From Obsessed with Film. 26 November 2015, 4:47 AM, PST)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Disney Infinity 3.0 trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 2:04 PM, PST)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Win a limited edition DVD of ‘Paddington’ with 3D sleeve (From The Hollywood News. 26 November 2015, 7:55 AM, PST)
- Dr. Phil Check-in: Give Thanks for Your Family — at Least Your Father's Not 'The Breast-Pump Bandit' (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 3:13 PM, PST)
- Review: Victor Frankenstein (From DailyDead. 25 November 2015, 10:11 AM, PST)