Disney have just announced that Jennifer Lee will be co-directing their 53′d animation feature movie, Frozen alongside previously announced director Chris Buck. The movie features the voices from Kristen Bell and Idina Menzel, “Frozen” and tell us that Frozen will be the ‘coolest comedy-adventure ever to hit the big screen’.
Jennifer Lee has writing credits which include the recently released (if you’re in the Us) / upcoming release (if you’re here in the UK) Wreck-It Ralph and has obviously impressed the Mouse House as she’s been given the promotion to co-director. Questions have to be asked though. I wonder is why a second director needed to be brought onto the project. Could Frozen be melting in hot water? I guess time will tell as it’s due out in the UK 20th December 2013.
More info below in the official press release.
Burbank, Calif. (November 29, 2012) – Walt Disney Animation Studios »
- David Sztypuljak
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Movie review of 2014: Year in pictures - Oscars, Marvel, Batfleck, more (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- Guardians of the Galaxy is film of the year in DS 2014 Reader Awards (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 December 2014, 1:00 AM, PST)
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Tim Burton’s Batman Forever (From Obsessed with Film. 24 December 2014, 8:42 AM, PST)
Kristen Bell (I)
- How Chris Pratt, Gina Rodriguez, Nick Jonas & 7 Other Celebs Are Celebrating the Holidays (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Frozen is named top entertainer of the year (From Cineplex. 23 December 2014, 9:31 AM, PST)
- 'The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson' finale recap: Keep bangin' on (From EW.com - Inside TV. 20 December 2014, 1:25 PM, PST)
- Bruce and Kris Jenner Reunite on Christmas Eve (From Popsugar. 26 December 2014, 6:33 AM, PST)
- 20 Tweets That Made Christmas Tolerable in 2014 (From Hitfix. 26 December 2014, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Idina Menzel on Rediscovering Her Love for the Holidays (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 2:36 PM, PST)