Adele's pipes saved "Skyfall" from joining the Bond series' cavalcade of horrendous titles, but some of them — cough, "Quantum of Solace," cough — could easily go down on any list of Hollywood's worst movie names ever. As far as we know, the 23 (and counting) movies' creators weren't trying to be ironic, so the titular humor was probably unintended.
Thanks to the evil wizardry that is the Twitterverse, though, we learned last night that it could've been worse... much worse.
Not only would Steven Spielberg never direct one of these #RejectedBondTitles, but even Daniel Craig would have to be extra eyebrow flexible to keep a straight face and pull it off. Here are our favorite 20 of the bunch.
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- As Jk Rowling turns 50, here's Harry Potter's 8 movie adventures ranked from worst to best (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 31 July 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Raiders! The Making Of The Greatest Fan Film Ever Made review (From Den of Geek. 30 July 2015, 10:18 PM, PDT)
- 'Transformers 5' Gets 'Spider-Man' and 'I Am Legend' Writers (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2015, 12:57 PM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- What if Pierce Brosnan came back as James Bond for Spectre? Here's your must-see 007 video of the day (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 July 2015, 8:40 AM, PDT)
- Spectre Theme Song Betting Closed After Massive, Anonymous Radiohead Wager (From Cinema Blend. 30 July 2015, 6:37 AM, PDT)
- Ellie Goulding keeps dropping Spectre teasers: Singer leaves Abbey Road Studios shaken and stirred (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 July 2015, 3:31 AM, PDT)
- Spectre Theme Song To Be Performed By Radiohead? (From We Got This Covered. 30 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- “I Just Like Doing My Job”: Dp Roger Deakins on Working with the Coens, Digital vs. Film and His Most Difficult Shots (From Filmmaker Magazine. 30 July 2015, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- Watch Chris Hemsworth Starve With Co-Stars on Set of 'In the Heart of the Sea' (From Moviefone. 29 July 2015, 3:45 AM, PDT)