Adele's pipes saved "Skyfall" from joining the Bond series' cavalcade of horrendous titles, but some of them — cough, "Quantum of Solace," cough — could easily go down on any list of Hollywood's worst movie names ever. As far as we know, the 23 (and counting) movies' creators weren't trying to be ironic, so the titular humor was probably unintended.
Thanks to the evil wizardry that is the Twitterverse, though, we learned last night that it could've been worse... much worse.
Not only would Steven Spielberg never direct one of these #RejectedBondTitles, but even Daniel Craig would have to be extra eyebrow flexible to keep a straight face and pull it off. Here are our favorite 20 of the bunch.
- Amanda Bell
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Sienna Miller Joins Bradley Cooper for Eastwood's 'American Sniper' (From FirstShowing.net. 14 March 2014, 3:13 PM, PDT)
- Sienna Miller in Talks to Join Bradley Cooper in Clint Eastwood's ‘American Sniper’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 14 March 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Fearnet Movie Review: 'Among the Living' [SXSW 2014] (From FEARnet. 14 March 2014, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Daniel Craig (I)
- Lupita Nyong'o In the Mix for Star Wars VII Lead (From Vulture. 14 March 2014, 3:48 PM, PDT)
- Special Features - Dodging Bullets: Why Liam Neeson would have made a terrible 007 (From Flickeringmyth. 11 March 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Height matters for women while choosing partner (From RealBollywood. 11 March 2014, 5:37 AM, PDT)
- Director Dexter Fletcher Departs Freddie Mercury Biopic; Rachel McAdams Exits Passengers (From Collider.com. 14 March 2014, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- Did American Idol Lose Another Contestant? (From PEOPLE.com. 14 March 2014, 4:55 AM, PDT)
- Attention Filmmakers: Here Are Sam Mendes' 25 Tips on How To Be a 'Happier Director' (From Indiewire. 13 March 2014, 10:33 AM, PDT)