We've given away some pretty amazing prizes in the past — shirts, signed posters, Blu-ray box sets, zip drives, key chains, body art, a llama (okay, not really) — but we rarely give away anything quite this awesome: Two tickets to see the New York City premiere of the upcoming Gerard Butler / Jessica Biel rom-com, "Playing for Keeps."
Bright lights. Big city. Best giveaway ever.
So what, you ask, are the details? Well, first of all, there's the movie: "Playing for Keeps" stars Butler as a former professional soccer star who has the hots for Biel (hey, get in line, buddy). Plus, his life is generally in the dumper as he tries to transition from superstardom to the retired life. When he decides to coach his son's soccer team, it provides him with a bunch of important life lessons. Hurray!
And then there's our giveaway: The NYC premiere for "Playing for Keeps" is next Wednesday night, »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsJessica Biel
- Casting Net: John C. Reilly signs on for 'Les Cowboys' (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 25 November 2014, 6:53 PM, PST)
- Celebrities React to the Ferguson Decision, Halle Berry Fights for Her Daughter in Court + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 25 November 2014, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Eddie Marsan joins movie adaptation of Patricia Highsmith's The Blunderer (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 November 2014, 2:09 AM, PST)
- Brenton Thwaites Boards ‘Pirates 5′ Ship For Disney (From Deadline New York. 21 November 2014, 12:32 PM, PST)
- The Rise, Fall and Rise of Jennifer Aniston (From Flickeringmyth. 21 November 2014, 4:38 AM, PST)
- Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lena Dunham and More Read Jimmy Kimmel Live!'s "Mean Tweets" (From E! Online. 21 November 2014, 4:25 AM, PST)
MTV Networks [us]
- Lisa Berger Exits as ABC’s Alternative Programming Head (From Variety - TV News. 14 November 2014, 5:08 PM, PST)
- NBC Promotes Business Affairs Chief George Cheeks to Oversee Latenight (From Variety - TV News. 14 November 2014, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Real Estate Network Eyes TV, Digital Launch in 2016. But Will It Sell? (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 29 October 2014, 9:26 AM, PDT)