We always to keep a look out for exciting new projects at Thn, and when Noon caught our eye, then we had to share it. Kasra Farahani and Ari Bilow have written the screenplay, with this completed sci-fi short due for release on January 14th, 2013 and below we have the first teaser.
Noon is the debut writing and directing outing for Kasra, a man who has spent much of his career in the art departments under the guidance of the likes of Jj Abrams, Steven Spielberg, David Fincher, Michael Mann and more. It is also co-written with Ari Bilow (WGA# 1483455), a concept artist and designer from La on this wonderful looking project.
This teaser clip sets up the unique visual of the short and introduces us to the protagonist, Gray, described as a ‘coyote’ who’s numbed to the cruelty of the world and his part in it. We’ll »
- Dan Bullock
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Cannes 2013 diary – day 6 (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 May 2013, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- Cannes taps into the power of nostalgia to fight TV and rival festivals (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 May 2013, 12:04 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake and Carey Mulligan rock Cannes at the 'Inside Llewyn Davis' premiere (From Hitfix. 19 May 2013, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness:' 8 Things You May Have Missed the First Time Around (From NextMovie. 20 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Studios Score as Series Orders Soar (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Development Season MVPs Land Multiple New Series (From Variety - TV News. 20 May 2013, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- 20,000 Leagues remake put on hold (From The Guardian - Film News. 20 May 2013, 3:24 AM, PDT)
- Colombian Talent Turns to Television (From Variety - TV News. 19 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Rooney Mara to endorse Calvin Klein perfume (From RealBollywood. 18 May 2013, 7:04 PM, PDT)