A roundtable director discussion presented by The Hollywood Reporter, Quentin Tarantino gets honest about his oeuvre to date, targeting Death Proof, his entry in Grindhouse, which starred Kurt Russell as a psychopath who loved to use his muscle cars to kill people.
"I’m really well versed on a lot of directors’ careers, you know, and when you look at those last five films when they were past it, when they were too old, and they’re really out of touch with the times..." Tarantino said. Head inside for more.
Read more »
Similar News ItemsQuentin Tarantino
- Want to direct horror films? Shudder Labs is here to kickstart your nightmares (From Hitfix. 28 June 2016, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Samuel L. Jackson Set For Britannia Awards Honor (From Deadline. 28 June 2016, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- The Magnificent Seven Poster Rallies Antoine Fuqua’s Crew Of Gun-Toting Outlaws (From We Got This Covered. 28 June 2016, 8:02 AM, PDT)
Kurt Russell (I)
- New Fast And Furious 8 Promo Pic Shows Officer Luke Hobbs Gun Toting Action (From OnTheFlix. 28 June 2016, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- New Photo: Dwayne Johnson Films "Fast 8" (From Dark Horizons. 28 June 2016, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return For Transformers: The Last Knight (From ComicBookMovie. 27 June 2016, 1:56 PM, PDT)
- The Smallest Show On Earth: In Memory Of The Bijou (1957) And The Alger (1940-2015) (From Trailers from Hell. 18 June 2016, 10:07 AM, PDT)
- "X-Men: Apocalypse"- Violence Against Mutant Women ? (From SneakPeek. 5 June 2016, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Why One X-Men: Apocalypse Ad Is Offending Some Fans (From Cinema Blend. 3 June 2016, 8:10 AM, PDT)