On Dec. 11, Arrowstorm Entertainment will release "Osombie" directly to Blu-ray/DVD, and yes, it is about Osama Bin Laden returning from the grave and amassing a zombie army. Just in time for stocking stuffer season!
Seems that burial at sea didn't take, and it's up to a yoga instructor and her conspiracy theorist brother to finish the job that Seal Team 6 started. If the first six-minutes of "Osombie" are any indication, this will be B-grade exploitation fare at its finest. The trailer itself promises plenty of bearded al-Qaeda walkers finding out what happens when America bites back. USA! USA!
Back in April this movie earned nearly $30-grand worth of backing off Kickstarter for post-production funds. Now that "Osombie" is in the bag, so to speak, »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsZero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Poster and trailer for Spooks: The Greater Good (From Flickeringmyth. 29 January 2015, 2:33 AM, PST)
- /Filmcast Ep. 303 – American Sniper (From Slash Film. 27 January 2015, 9:58 PM, PST)
- James Franco Talks 'Resentment,' 'Weird Expectations' for 'The Interview' (From Rolling Stone. 26 January 2015, 12:37 PM, PST)
- Best Picture Winners Based On or Inspired By Real People and Events (From Scott Feinberg. 27 January 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Bill Maher Weighs In On “American Sniper” Video (From Monsters and Critics. 24 January 2015, 12:59 PM, PST)
- Bill Maher Thinks the American Sniper Is More Like a ‘Psychopath Patriot’ (From Vulture. 24 January 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)