On Dec. 11, Arrowstorm Entertainment will release "Osombie" directly to Blu-ray/DVD, and yes, it is about Osama Bin Laden returning from the grave and amassing a zombie army. Just in time for stocking stuffer season!
Seems that burial at sea didn't take, and it's up to a yoga instructor and her conspiracy theorist brother to finish the job that Seal Team 6 started. If the first six-minutes of "Osombie" are any indication, this will be B-grade exploitation fare at its finest. The trailer itself promises plenty of bearded al-Qaeda walkers finding out what happens when America bites back. USA! USA!
Back in April this movie earned nearly $30-grand worth of backing off Kickstarter for post-production funds. Now that "Osombie" is in the bag, so to speak, »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsZero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Mlb's Matt Garza Blasts Jessica Chastain Over Birth Control -- 'It's Called Abstinence' (From TMZ. 13 January 2017, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Newswire: Channing Tatum and Tom Hardy to straddle borders together in Triple Frontier (From The AV Club. 12 January 2017, 1:55 PM, PST)
- Chelsea Barnard Promoted to President Of Film At Annapurna (From Deadline. 12 January 2017, 12:15 PM, PST)
Kathryn Bigelow (I)
- Damien Chazelle, Barry Jenkins Lead DGA Nominations (From PEOPLE.com. 12 January 2017, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Channing Tatum Closes Deal to Star in ‘Triple Frontier’ (From Variety - Film News. 11 January 2017, 5:50 PM, PST)
- Xx Trailer: An All-Female Directed Horror Anthology (From MovieWeb. 11 January 2017, 8:14 AM, PST)