On Dec. 11, Arrowstorm Entertainment will release "Osombie" directly to Blu-ray/DVD, and yes, it is about Osama Bin Laden returning from the grave and amassing a zombie army. Just in time for stocking stuffer season!
Seems that burial at sea didn't take, and it's up to a yoga instructor and her conspiracy theorist brother to finish the job that Seal Team 6 started. If the first six-minutes of "Osombie" are any indication, this will be B-grade exploitation fare at its finest. The trailer itself promises plenty of bearded al-Qaeda walkers finding out what happens when America bites back. USA! USA!
Back in April this movie earned nearly $30-grand worth of backing off Kickstarter for post-production funds. Now that "Osombie" is in the bag, so to speak, »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsZero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- J.C. Chandor in Talks to Direct Paramount Thriller ‘Triple Frontier’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- J.C. Chandor To Direct Former Kathryn Bigelow Project ‘Triple Frontier,’ Tom Hanks And Will Smith Circling (From The Playlist. 29 June 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Cartel Land Director Matthew Heineman on Filming During a Shootout and More (From Collider.com. 2 July 2015, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Will Smith And Tom Hanks Want To Make A Crime Thriller, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 29 June 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Paramount Pulls 'Triple Frontier' Out of Limbo, J.C. Chandor May Direct (From Thompson on Hollywood. 29 June 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)