On Dec. 11, Arrowstorm Entertainment will release "Osombie" directly to Blu-ray/DVD, and yes, it is about Osama Bin Laden returning from the grave and amassing a zombie army. Just in time for stocking stuffer season!
Seems that burial at sea didn't take, and it's up to a yoga instructor and her conspiracy theorist brother to finish the job that Seal Team 6 started. If the first six-minutes of "Osombie" are any indication, this will be B-grade exploitation fare at its finest. The trailer itself promises plenty of bearded al-Qaeda walkers finding out what happens when America bites back. USA! USA!
Back in April this movie earned nearly $30-grand worth of backing off Kickstarter for post-production funds. Now that "Osombie" is in the bag, so to speak, »
- Max Evry
Similar News ItemsZero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Cannes Update: Jessica Chastain to Star in and Produce “Seducing Ingrid Bergman” (From Women and Hollywood. 22 May 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Jessica Chastain to Star in ‘Seducing Ingrid Bergman’ (From Indiewire. 20 May 2017, 10:02 AM, PDT)
- Newswire: Jessica Chastain is playing Ingrid Bergman (From The AV Club. 20 May 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
Kathryn Bigelow (I)
- Gina Prince-Bythewood to Direct Marvel’s “Silver Sable and Black Cat” (From Women and Hollywood. 25 May 2017, 10:34 AM, PDT)
- Megan Ellison's Annapurna Adds to Global Footprint (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 24 May 2017, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Annapurna To Jump Start France, Italy, Japan Output Deals With ‘Detroit’ – Cannes (From Deadline. 24 May 2017, 11:43 AM, PDT)