You know those words that seem impossible to spell right on the first try, but are nonetheless part of everyday language? "Apparent." "Vacuum." Even "misspell" is a tough one.
What if your name was as easy to misspell as, well, "misspell"? For some unlucky celebrities (and lucky people who write about them), typos in their names are just a part of the job. After all, there's a reason Cher ditched her birth name, Cherilyn Sarkisian La Piere, in favor of a more writer-friendly moniker.
Ahead, check out the nine hardest to spell celebrity names — and examples of mistakes — that prove that no matter how famous you are, you can't escape a typo.
The Canadian funnyman may be a staple in Judd Apatow films, but phonetics can trip up even the best of us.
Keira Knightley: So nice they gave her a name with twice the typos. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsMan of Steel (2013)
- New character images for Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (From Flickeringmyth. 30 July 2014, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- There Are Other Roles to Play and Ways to Earn a Living in Hollywood. Watch a Foley Artist at Work... (From ShadowAndAct. 30 July 2014, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- You won't get to see that 'Batman v Superman' footage from Comic-Con (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 30 July 2014, 7:12 AM, PDT)
- Wayne Enterprises building from Batman V Superman:dawn Of Justice revealed? (From ComicBookMovie. 30 July 2014, 7:49 PM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice"- Trailer Revealed (From SneakPeek. 30 July 2014, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Marvelous DA7E #57: DC Wins Con, Deadpool and Strings (From LatinoReview. 30 July 2014, 11:49 AM, PDT)
- Marvel Superheroes Convene At Comic Con: Check Out Photo Gallery (From CineMovie. 30 July 2014, 11:04 PM, PDT)
- Read Joss Whedon's 'Avengers' Email from Tom Hiddleston (From MovieWeb. 30 July 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Why I'm Not Seeing "Lucy" (From FilmExperience. 30 July 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)