You know those words that seem impossible to spell right on the first try, but are nonetheless part of everyday language? "Apparent." "Vacuum." Even "misspell" is a tough one.
What if your name was as easy to misspell as, well, "misspell"? For some unlucky celebrities (and lucky people who write about them), typos in their names are just a part of the job. After all, there's a reason Cher ditched her birth name, Cherilyn Sarkisian La Piere, in favor of a more writer-friendly moniker.
Ahead, check out the nine hardest to spell celebrity names — and examples of mistakes — that prove that no matter how famous you are, you can't escape a typo.
The Canadian funnyman may be a staple in Judd Apatow films, but phonetics can trip up even the best of us.
Keira Knightley: So nice they gave her a name with twice the typos. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsMan of Steel (2013)
- Sony Pictures Taps ‘Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct ‘The Destroyer’ (From Deadline New York. 21 August 2014, 10:54 AM, PDT)
- TNT Nabs Rights To Lionsgate’s ‘Hunger Games’ & ‘Divergent’ Franchises (From Deadline New York. 21 August 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Trailer Trashin’: Christopher Nolan Launches Into Space with Interstellar (From CinemaNerdz. 20 August 2014, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- Henry Cavill is All Suited Up on the set of Batman v Superman (From Beyond Hollywood. 21 August 2014, 9:11 AM, PDT)
- 'Wonder Woman' Takes The "Als Ice Bucket Challenge" (From SneakPeek. 21 August 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck's 'Batman v Superman' Cape and Cowl Go on Display (From MovieWeb. 21 August 2014, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- No "Lucy" Sequel On The Way... For Now (From Dark Horizons. 21 August 2014, 8:29 AM, PDT)
- "I Don't See How We Can Do One": Luc Besson Rules Out 'Lucy' Sequel (For Now) (From The Playlist. 21 August 2014, 7:19 AM, PDT)
- Many Girls, Many Guns: Six of The Best Luc Besson Films (From HeyUGuys. 21 August 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)