You know those words that seem impossible to spell right on the first try, but are nonetheless part of everyday language? "Apparent." "Vacuum." Even "misspell" is a tough one.
What if your name was as easy to misspell as, well, "misspell"? For some unlucky celebrities (and lucky people who write about them), typos in their names are just a part of the job. After all, there's a reason Cher ditched her birth name, Cherilyn Sarkisian La Piere, in favor of a more writer-friendly moniker.
Ahead, check out the nine hardest to spell celebrity names — and examples of mistakes — that prove that no matter how famous you are, you can't escape a typo.
The Canadian funnyman may be a staple in Judd Apatow films, but phonetics can trip up even the best of us.
Keira Knightley: So nice they gave her a name with twice the typos. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsMan of Steel (2013)
- Uma Thurman In Talks For American Ultra (From We Got This Covered. 8 March 2014, 3:39 AM, PST)
- Box Office: 300: Rise Of An Empire Seizes Glory With $40M+ Opening (From ComicBookMovie. 8 March 2014, 12:47 AM, PST)
- Michael Keaton comments on the Ben Affleck casting backlash for Batman vs. Superman (From Flickeringmyth. 7 March 2014, 3:47 PM, PST)
- Producer Mark Canton Talks 300: Rise Of An Empire, the Sex Scene, Power, The Last Witch Hunter with Vin Diesel, an Immortals Sequel, and More (From Collider.com. 8 March 2014, 7:37 PM, PST)
- 300: Rise of an Empire review – a soul-draining gorefest | Mark Kermode (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 4:05 PM, PST)
- Social Media Buzz: ’300′ Sequel Raises a Huge Army of Social Followers (From Variety - Film News. 8 March 2014, 12:58 PM, PST)
- More Images Arrive to Get Under the Skin (From Dread Central. 8 March 2014, 4:58 PM, PST)
- The Week in Spandex - Batman vs. Superman, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, The Avengers: Age of Ultron, Watchmen, Gotham, Arrow, The Flash and more (From Flickeringmyth. 8 March 2014, 3:58 PM, PST)
- SXSW Opener, Jon Favreau's 'Chef,' is Scruffy Indie Crowdpleaser (From Thompson on Hollywood. 8 March 2014, 1:48 PM, PST)