New Delhi, Nov 29: Bollywood's Diwali release "Son Of Sardaar" has finally crossed the Rs.100 crore mark at the India box office.
"Son of Sardar" garnered an opening week collection of Rs.71.53 crore in India.
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsAjay Devgn
- Leena Yadav’s shocked but very pleasant surprise at Tiff! (From Bollyspice. 3 October 2015, 12:02 PM, PDT)
- Ajay Devgn to endorse Vkc Pride footwear (From BollywoodHungama. 2 October 2015, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Main Aur Charles Trailer – Randeep Hooda’s film gives the world a peek into the dangerous mind of Charles (From Bollyspice. 23 September 2015, 2:47 AM, PDT)
- Sanjay Dutt drops by on the sets of Sanjay Guptas Jazbaa (From BollywoodHungama. 12 September 2015, 9:26 AM, PDT)
- Subhash Kapoor walks out of Munnabhai Chale Delhi (From BollywoodHungama. 1 September 2015, 5:02 AM, PDT)
- Sanjay Dutt released on 30 days parole from Yerwada Jail (From Bollyspice. 27 August 2015, 1:51 AM, PDT)
- T-Series and Fox Star Studios sign strategic music alliance for four films (From BollywoodHungama. 28 September 2015, 1:34 PM, PDT)
- John Abraham starrer Force 2 gets Die Hard DoP (From BollywoodHungama. 22 September 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Television misses Sonakshi Sinha (From Bollyspice. 11 September 2015, 4:40 AM, PDT)