Born in the Big Apple in january of 1951, Sheldon Lettich moved with his family to the West Coast at a young age. After finishing High School, he joined the Marine Corps, serving his country for four years, one of them as a Radio Operator in Vietnam.
Partially based upon his experiences in Southeast Asia, he co-authored Tracers, a play seen in the Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago and London stages, to great acclaim; It subsequently won the prestigious Drama Desk and L.A. Drama Critics Awards.
The writing of screenplays seemed like a natural progression and his writing eventually began attracting the attention of many Hollywood producers.
Since then, Lettich has become known as expert in testosterone-driven action extravaganzas, many of the films starring some of the silver screen´s best-loved slugfest protagonists: Sylvester Stallone (Sheldon shared screenwriting credit with Sly in the third cinematic episode of the Rambo series, »
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- Competition: Win ‘Good Kill’ on Blu-ray (From Blogomatic3000. 1 August 2015, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Respect for Tom Cruise (From Flickeringmyth. 1 August 2015, 10:11 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who and Star Trek: Celebrated and Sold-Off (From Kasterborous. 31 July 2015, 5:01 PM, PDT)
- How Lucy Ricardo Gave Birth to ‘Mission: Impossible’ (From Variety - Film News. 31 July 2015, 1:15 PM, PDT)
- Michael Mann, George Miller, Sylvester Stallone to Appear on El Rey’s ‘The Director’s Chair’ (From The Wrap. 30 July 2015, 2:37 PM, PDT)
- 10 Film And TV Characters That Racked Up Massive Body Counts (From Obsessed with Film. 29 July 2015, 5:32 AM, PDT)
- 'Ash Vs. Evil Dead' Photo Introduces Lucy Lawless as Ruby (From MovieWeb. 31 July 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- More Evil Dead Movies? Bruce Campbell Just Said This (From Cinema Blend. 31 July 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)
- Sam Raimi Not Opposed to Directing Another Evil Dead Film; New Image of Lucy Lawless in Ash vs. Evil Dead (From Dread Central. 31 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)