Born in the Big Apple in january of 1951, Sheldon Lettich moved with his family to the West Coast at a young age. After finishing High School, he joined the Marine Corps, serving his country for four years, one of them as a Radio Operator in Vietnam.
Partially based upon his experiences in Southeast Asia, he co-authored Tracers, a play seen in the Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago and London stages, to great acclaim; It subsequently won the prestigious Drama Desk and L.A. Drama Critics Awards.
The writing of screenplays seemed like a natural progression and his writing eventually began attracting the attention of many Hollywood producers.
Since then, Lettich has become known as expert in testosterone-driven action extravaganzas, many of the films starring some of the silver screen´s best-loved slugfest protagonists: Sylvester Stallone (Sheldon shared screenwriting credit with Sly in the third cinematic episode of the Rambo series, »
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- 10 Stories You Might Have Missed: Meet your new 'Star Trek 3' villain (From Hitfix. 27 March 2015, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- Leonard Nimoy’s Son Plans Spock Documentary (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 27 March 2015, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Leonard Nimoy’s Son Plans Spock Documentary (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 27 March 2015, 6:33 PM, PDT)
- Expendables 4? Here's What Jason Statham Says (From Cinema Blend. 27 March 2015, 9:27 AM, PDT)
- Just How Many Times Has Sylvester Stallone Killed Someone On the Big Screen? (From TheMovieBit. 27 March 2015, 2:33 AM, PDT)
- Joel Silver’s Dream Venice Post Office Project Is Stalled and In Debt (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- New images from the ‘Poltergeist’ redux (From Blogomatic3000. 24 March 2015, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Trick ’r Treat Cake Pop Sam Print from Cavity Colors, Gehenna – Where Death Lives Kickstarter Campaign, Stigmata Blu-ray (From DailyDead. 24 March 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Watch Poltergeist teaser: A whole new generation is haunted (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 20 March 2015, 9:50 AM, PDT)