Born in the Big Apple in january of 1951, Sheldon Lettich moved with his family to the West Coast at a young age. After finishing High School, he joined the Marine Corps, serving his country for four years, one of them as a Radio Operator in Vietnam.
Partially based upon his experiences in Southeast Asia, he co-authored Tracers, a play seen in the Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago and London stages, to great acclaim; It subsequently won the prestigious Drama Desk and L.A. Drama Critics Awards.
The writing of screenplays seemed like a natural progression and his writing eventually began attracting the attention of many Hollywood producers.
Since then, Lettich has become known as expert in testosterone-driven action extravaganzas, many of the films starring some of the silver screen´s best-loved slugfest protagonists: Sylvester Stallone (Sheldon shared screenwriting credit with Sly in the third cinematic episode of the Rambo series, »
Similar News ItemsStar Trek (2009)
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery 1×05 – Choose Your Pain’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 17 October 2017, 4:01 AM, PDT)
- Star Trek: Discovery episode 5 review: Choose Your Pain (From Den of Geek. 17 October 2017, 1:20 AM, PDT)
- Karl Urban Still Game For Judge Dredd TV Series: “The Ball’s In Their Court” (From We Got This Covered. 16 October 2017, 7:38 AM, PDT)
- We Tried It: The Rumble Boxing Workout Kendall Jenner, David Beckham and Selena Gomez Love (From PEOPLE.com. 16 October 2017, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- ‘Black Panther’: 6 Key Shots From Our Newest Look at the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s Next Big Adventure (From Indiewire. 16 October 2017, 8:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘Will & Grace’: Jack Gets The Scare Of His Life in This Exclusive Clip — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 16 October 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Veep’ Actor Reid Scott in Talks to Join Tom Hardy’s ‘Venom’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 16 October 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- "Ash vs Evil Dead" -Restricted Footage (From SneakPeek. 16 October 2017, 7:07 AM, PDT)
- 78/52 review – Hitchcock's Psycho shower scene gets an expert autopsy (From The Guardian - Film News. 13 October 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)