This is how an engagement begins on 30 Rock.
The axes were swinging yesterday. MTV's take on The Inbetweeners won't get a second season, Deadline reported. Meanwhile, Emily Owens, M.D. will end once all thirteen episodes have aired and Fox is burying the last two episodes of The Mob Doctor in an unmarked time slot on Saturday night. I guess time is running out for me to catch an adorable, bespectacled Justin Hartley.
It wasn't all bad news yesterday, ABC ordered five more episodes of Malibu Country. It also ordered more episodes of Last Men Standing... so the bad news came right back.
GLAAD, Glsen and Pflag have issued a joint statement criticizing Dr. Oz for the way he presented ex-gay therapy on yesterday's show.
AMC is taking away our chance to incredulously wonder why a critically acclaimed show like Breaking Bad is followed by Small Town Security since »
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- Aaron Paul and Wife Lauren Expecting First Child: 'Words Can't Express How Excited I Am' (From PEOPLE.com. 19 September 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Bryan Cranston on Bringing the Future Up to Date for Philip K. Dick Series ‘Electric Dreams’ (From Variety - TV News. 19 September 2017, 1:27 AM, PDT)
- Watch Stephen Colbert Recruit Sean Spicer for Emmys 2017 Monologue (From Rolling Stone. 17 September 2017, 6:01 PM, PDT)
- 12 Actors Who Were Almost Batman (From MovieWeb. 15 September 2017, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Harry Dean Stanton, ‘Big Love,’ ‘Twin Peaks’ Star, Dies at 91 (From Variety - TV News. 15 September 2017, 3:26 PM, PDT)
- Harry Dean Stanton, ‘Big Love,’ ‘Twin Peaks’ Star, Dies at 91 (From Variety - Film News. 15 September 2017, 3:26 PM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Pictures Of You" (From SneakPeek. 18 September 2017, 4:11 PM, PDT)
- "The Vampire Diaries: Family Ties" (From SneakPeek. 18 September 2017, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- First Look at David Harbour’s ‘Hellboy’ (From Age of the Nerd. 16 September 2017, 11:12 AM, PDT)