This is how an engagement begins on 30 Rock.
The axes were swinging yesterday. MTV's take on The Inbetweeners won't get a second season, Deadline reported. Meanwhile, Emily Owens, M.D. will end once all thirteen episodes have aired and Fox is burying the last two episodes of The Mob Doctor in an unmarked time slot on Saturday night. I guess time is running out for me to catch an adorable, bespectacled Justin Hartley.
It wasn't all bad news yesterday, ABC ordered five more episodes of Malibu Country. It also ordered more episodes of Last Men Standing... so the bad news came right back.
GLAAD, Glsen and Pflag have issued a joint statement criticizing Dr. Oz for the way he presented ex-gay therapy on yesterday's show.
AMC is taking away our chance to incredulously wonder why a critically acclaimed show like Breaking Bad is followed by Small Town Security since »
Similar News Items"Breaking Bad" (2008)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 10/25/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 25 October 2016, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- Will Vice Principals Go Beyond 2 Seasons? Busy Philipps Weighs In (From BuzzSugar. 25 October 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: Watch an Exclusive Clip from Episode 309 (From DailyDead. 25 October 2016, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Two and a Half Men’s Angus T. Jones Admits ‘I Got Pretty Doomsday with My Thinking’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 October 2016, 8:43 AM, PDT)
- World Series Game 1 Jumps 20 Percent From Mets-Royals in Early TV Ratings (From The Wrap. 26 October 2016, 7:29 AM, PDT)
- NBA's Larry Nance Jr. -- Begs Mlb ... Give Charlie Sheen First Pitch (Video) (From TMZ. 24 October 2016, 12:25 PM, PDT)
"The Vampire Diaries" (2009)
- CW 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 10/26/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 October 2016, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- The Vampire Diaries Round Table: The First of the Last! (From TVfanatic. 26 October 2016, 6:30 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Recap: Refugee Crisis — Plus, Did Alex and Maggie Just 'Meet Cute'? (From TVLine.com. 24 October 2016, 6:46 PM, PDT)