It seems the only thing I've ever written about Olly Murs is how famous his bulge is in the UK. Beyond that, I really knew nothing about him, until now. When Heat magazine inquired about the source of that bulge, Olly claims to be packing a whopping 13cm. For those of us not on the metric system, that's about 5.2 inches, which doesn't seem to match up with the physical evidence.
As the details of the encounters with Elmo puppeteer Kevin Clash and accuser number three come out, the claims are fairly shocking, with tales of alcohol and role playing that emphasized the difference in ages between Clash and the sixteen year old. I keep hoping this isn't true.
Slate posits that the rise in marriage equality hasn't made the United States queerer, if anything it's made the gay community more bourgeois. The recent vote to ban public nudity in San Francisco is used as evidence, »
Similar News ItemsKellan Lutz
- Rebel Wilson Finally Meets Her Crush Novak Djokovic! (From Us Weekly. 12 March 2014, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- Kellan Lutz Hovers Over Water in Thailand—See the Cool Pic! (From E! Online. 10 March 2014, 4:37 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson's Hercules Trailer Coming This Month (From Worst Previews. 10 March 2014, 1:23 PM, PDT)
Adam Lambert (II)
- Hump Day With Adam Lambert: They Are The Champions (From The Backlot. 12 March 2014, 6:56 AM, PDT)
- `We Will Rock You` set to close after 12-year run (From RealBollywood. 12 March 2014, 4:41 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Results Tonight - Blind Auditions Recap, More Singers Join Teams (From National Ledger. 10 March 2014, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Guy Pearce to Play Johnny Depp’s Brother in WB’s ‘Black Mass’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 13 March 2014, 4:57 PM, PDT)
- Lynne Ramsay settles Jane Got a Gun lawsuit (From The Guardian - Film News. 12 March 2014, 6:40 AM, PDT)
- Tie for best film at Fcca Awards (From IF.com.au. 11 March 2014, 1:21 PM, PDT)